Prof. Sajitha N.
Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Artificial intelligence
Date of Joining BNMIT : 16-01-2006
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 15 years 7 months
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||AMCEC BANGALORE, VTU||2010|
|B.E||APSCE BANGALORE VTU||2004|
15 years 7 months
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of AI &ML||BNMIT, Bangalore , India||07-July 2021 till date|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of CSE||BNMIT, Bangalore , India||16-Jan-2006 to 06-July 2021|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level):
- External DCS for VTU examination 2017 May- June
- Examiner for M.Tech., Viva-voce- VTU
Awards and Achievements
- Final year project batch was awarded the best project among the final year project of CSE department 2020-21. R. Shreeranjitha, Abhishek Anjan Pai, Pooja S.N, Jalajashree Gollapalli project title “AI virtual Assistant”
- R. Shreeranjitha, Abhishek Anjan Pai, Pooja S.N, Jalajashree Gollapalli project title “AI virtual Assistant” won first prize in Inter college project competition at BIT Bangalore July 2021.
- Life Member of ISTE (LM 130371)
Participation in FDP/Training courses/Seminars/Workshops
- Participated in 2 week Online Faculty development programme on “Data Science “ from 11th June 2021 to 27th June 2021 organized by E & ICT Academy IIT Kanpur .
- Participated in 1 week Online Faculty development programme on “Machine Learning “ from 19th July 2021 to 24th July 2021 organized by E & ICT Academy IIT Kanpur .
- Participated in 5 days Online Faculty development programme on “Data structures” from 25th May to 29th May 2020 organized by Velammal Engineering College Chennai in association with CSI.(5 DAY)
- Participated in 5 days Online Faculty development programme on ”Research Challenges in computer science and engineering” from 1st June 2020 to 5th June 2020 organized by Ramachandra college of engineering Andra Pradesh. 5 DAY
- Participated two weeks faculty development program on “R language and R studio” from 22nd June 2020 to 5th July 2020 organized by Cambridge institute of technology Bangalore in association with IIT Bombay Spoken tutorials. 14 DAYS
- Participated IIC online session conducted by MHRD Innovation Cell, New Delhi to promote Innovation, IPR, Entrepreneurship, and Start-ups among HEIs from 28th April to 22nd May 2020 21 DAY
- Participated in 5 days webinar series on “Research frontiers in intelligence computing” 25th June 2020 to 3rd July 2020 conducted by BNMIT. 5 DAY
- Attended a blended mode workshop on ‘Moodle Learning Management System’held at the K S School Of Engineering and Management, Bangalore on 15 March 2019 organised by the Teaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Transcending Language skills” at BNMIT Bengaluru 15th to 25th July 2019 10 DAY
- Training Programme on “ Faculty skill enhancement Program on C” at eBOX Academy, Amphisoft Technologies,Bengaluru 18th to 22nd Feb 2019. 5 DAY
- Skill Enhancement Programme on ‘Helping our students get through college” at GAT Bengaluru 21st to 25th January 2019 5 DAY
- aculty Development Programme on “Biomedical Signal Processing” at BNMIT Bengaluru 11th to 15th June 2018
- Two day faculty development programme on “Database Application Development using JAVA, PHP and Python” at RNSIT Bengaluru August 02-03 2017
- Faculty development programme on “Research Frontiers in Networking – A Tool Driven Approach” at BNMIT Bengaluru Jan 2017.
- Successfully completed AICTE approved 4 week FDP on “ Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning” conducted by IIT Bombay May 2016-July 2016 30 DAY
- Faculty development programme on “Machine Learning” at BNMIT Bengaluru in January 2016
- Faculty development programme on “Innovative teaching and effective Communication” at BNMIT Bengaluru in July 2012
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “System Simulation and Modeling” at SJBIT Bengaluru in January 2010.
- Participated in the workshop on “Emerging Trends in Soft Computing” held at BNMIT Bengaluru in October 2008.
- Participated in the workshop held by Microsoft & BITES on “Latest Microsoft Technologies” at PESIT Bengaluru in October 2007.
- Participated in webinar “Design of brain control applications” on 26th June 2020 hosted by Dr. B R Ambedkar National institute of technology Jalandhar.
- Participated in webinar “Brain computer interface” on 5th June 2020 organized by NIT K in association with PANTECH.
- Participated in webinar on “Writing effective research paper” on 30th MAY 2020 hosted by Sir MVIT Bengaluru.
- Participated in webinar on “Web development on Magento”0n 29th May 2020 hosted by Adhiyaman college of engineering Hosur.
- Participated in webinar “ Github for beginners” on 28th May 2020 conducted by link your code .
- Participated in webinar “Intro to machine learning” on 29th May 2020 conducted by link your code .
- Participated in webinar “Artificial intelligence in medical field” on 27th MAY 2020 conducted by IEEE PES SBC MES college of engineering Kerala.
- Participated in webinar “ Intro to data science” on 27th May 2020 conducted by link your code .
- Participated in webinar on “Development of deep learning Architecture” on 25th MAY 2020 hosted by IETE MUMBAI in association with PANTECH.
Short Term Courses
- Successfully completed online course “Programming basics” conducted by IIT BombayX an online learning initiative of IIT Bombay conducted from 26th JAN 2021 to 28th May 2021. 4 months
- Successfully completed four weeks online course “Introduction to Data Science in Python” June 2020 conducted by University of Michigan through Coursera platform . 7 WEEK
- Successfully completed 7 weeks online course “Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)” July 2020 conducted by University of Michigan through Coursera platform . 7 WEEK
- Successfully completed two weeks online course “INTRODUCTION TO PHYSICAL COMPUTING” by LANCASTER UNIVERSITY AND INSTITUTE OF CODING from 16th May 2020 to 31st may 2020. 14 DAY
- Successfully completed two weeks online course “INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: THE HISTORY AND SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY” by MONASH UNIVERSITY from 16th May 2020 to 31st May 2020.14 DAY
- Successfully completed online course “Designing Learner-Centric MOOC” conducted by IIT BombayX an online learning initiative of IIT Bombay conducted from 02 August 2018 to 06 September 2018 30 DAY
- Successfully completed the course “Soft skills and Workplace communication” conducted by IIT BombayX an online learning initiative of IIT Bombay conducted from 22 January 2018 to 17 March 2018 12 WEEK
- Successfully completed the course “Basic 3D Animation using Blender” conducted by IIT Bombay (MOOC) between 26th January-22 June 2017 6 MONTH
- Participated a STTP on Technical Communication for Scientists and Engineers conducted by IIT Bombay (MOOC) between 07th July and 15th November 2016 5 MONTH
- Participated a STTP on Educational Technology for Engineering Teachers conducted by IIT Bombay (MOOC) between 07th Jan and 07th March 2016 3 MONTH
- Participated in a two week ISTE-STTP on Introduction to design of Algorithms conducted by IIT Kharagpur in MAY 2015 14 DAY.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- C# and .NET Applications
- Object Oriented Modeling and Design
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Object Oriented Concepts, Protocol Engineering
- Storage Area Network
- Artificial Intelligence
- Distributed Computing
- Database Management Systems
- System Simulation and Modeling
- Information and Network Security
- Computer Organization
- OOC with JAVA
- C Programming
- Granted Indian Patent on the invention title “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BASED CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA DETECTION IN HEART PATIENTS” 19th March 2021
- Sreevidya R.C, Jalaja G, Sajitha N, Savitha G, Akshitha K, “Energy Aware Load Balanced Multicast Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks (EALBMR)” in IT in Industry, Vol. 9, No.2, 2021.
- Ramya Shree B , Nama Venkata Naga Sukesh , V.R Rohith , Pranav N Rao , Sajitha N “Recommendation and Product Analyzer System for E-Commerce” IRJET e-ISSN: 2395-0056 vol 7, Issue 6, June 2020
- Sajitha N “Automatic Emotion Detection from Unstructured/Semi Structured Text” IJIRT ISSN: 2349-6002 Vol 7, Issue 1, June 2020
- huvanashree K S, Sajitha N “Removal of Rain Streaks and Shadow from an image” IRJET:e-ISSN 2395-0056 vol 6, issue 6 June 2019
- Sajitha N, Ranjana S Chakrasali, “ PRECISION FARMING AND BIG DATA”, IRJET: ISSN: 2395-0056 volume:6 issue:5: June 2018
- Sajitha N, Bhagyalakshmi K C, Bhagyashree, Chaitra C M, Kasturi R, “Map reduce Based K-Means Clustering over Large-Scale Dataset”, IJERT; ISSN:2278-0181,Volume7, Issue 6, June 2018.
- Sajitha N, “Positive Teaching: Current Generation Expects it”, IJSET: ISSN 2278-3687 volume 6 ,Issue 3, JUNE 2017.
- Sahana H Gopinath, Sajitha N, “Sentiment Interpretation of Tweets for public opinion mining”, IJTRD ISSN 2394-9333 volume 4, Issue 3 June 2017
- Sajitha N “Link state Anomaly detection for social Networks”, IJRTER ISSN: 2455-1457 VOLUME 2, ISSUE 11, NOVEMBER 2016.
- Divya D N, Sajitha N “Generation of single complex key for data sharing through cloud”, IJRTER ISSN 2455-1457 Volume 2, Issue 2, June 2016.
- Chaithra H E, Sajitha N, “2ER: Energy Efficient And Reliable Robust on Demand Routing for wireless Sensor Networks, IJETCSE ISSN: 0976-1353 Volume 15 Issue 1 – MAY 2015.
- Jalaja G, Sajitha N, UdayaKumar K R , “Reviewing the Pathway of Text-Mining Approaches to Gauge the Applicability in Data Analysis” IJCA ISSN: (0975 – 8887) Volume 125 – No.3, September 2015
Papers presented in International/National Conferences
- Sajitha N, Dr. Kiran Y,C “Machine Learning in Precision Agriculture: Applications and Techniques” in International conference on recent challenges in engineering science and technology (ICRCEST-2K21) Organized by Department of ECE, Ramachandra College of Engineering, Eluru, AP, India on 09th & 10th April 2021.
- Sreevidya R.C, Jalaja G, Sajitha N, Savitha G, Akshitha K, “Energy Aware Load Balanced Multicast Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks (EALBMR)” in International conference on recent challenges in engineering science and technology (ICRCEST-2K21) Organized by Department of ECE, Ramachandra College of Engineering, Eluru, AP, India on 09th & 10th April 2021.
- Sajitha N, “COMAN: Content based Routing for Mobile Ad-hoc Network” , National Conference in Information Processing-2010, AMCEC Bengaluru India,March 2010