Why BNMIT ?
The students of BNMIT are recruited by several multinational and national organizations. They have always proved to be a great asset to the organizations wherever they have joined. We believe every batch passing out of BNMIT portals will also follow the legacy of proving their abilities and achieving greater heights in the recruiting organizations using their best knowledge, efforts and skill sets.
At BNMIT we are very committed and value our relationship with our recruitment partners to facilitate an effective and decisive recruiting experience. The BNMIT Management and CPDC (Career & Professional Development Centre) heartily invite all the recruiting organizations to visit BNMIT for their requirements.
The Career & Professional Development Centre provides essential assistance and assures an effortless recruiting experience. Queries from recruiting companies are most welcome and will be addressed immediately. Further, we appreciate your feedback & suggestions.
Infrastructure to Support Campus Recruitment Activities
- Auditorium with a seating capacity of 900 students.
- 2 Seminar Halls each having a seating capacity of 150 students.
- 1 Seminar Hall with a seating capacity of 200 students with conference meeting facilities.
- Computer Labs with 900+ updated systems which can support the conduction of online test for 300 students in a single slot.
- Dedicated internet bandwidth of 100 Mbps for each system.
- 2 Group Discussion Rooms & 5 Personal Interview Rooms.
Placement Process for Recruiters
- The Placement activities are initiated in the month of July & August every year by sending invites to all the recruiting companies.
- Interested companies are required to send us the participation confirmation along with necessary pre-requisites (Tentative Drive Date, Eligibility Criteria, Job Description & Salary Package, etc.)
- The Career & Professional Development Centre scrutinizes the requirements and Campus Recruitment dates are allocated to the participating companies on mutual confirmations.
- Eligible students are informed to register and participate in the drive.
- Companies visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests/interviews as per their recruitment process. It is appreciated if the company can announce the final results on the same day of the recruitment.