Manjunath G S
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Science & Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT : 19/07/2017
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 8 Years 6 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
(Computer Science and Engineering)
(Information Science and Engineering)
- Teaching : 9 Years
- Industry : 0.5 Years
|1||Assistant Professor||BNMIT, Bengaluru||19th July 2017 to Till Date|
|2||Assistant Professor||AIT, Bengaluru||22nd July 2013 to 14th July 2017|
|3||Lecturer||CIT, Gubbi||20th February 2010 to 16th June 2011|
|4||Assistant Engineer||M.V. Instruments, Bengaluru||10th August 2009 to 18th February 2010|
Awards and Achievements
- Received appreciation certificate from IIT Bombay for spreading awareness and holding Software Training workshop at BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore for 2 years 2017-2019. The phenomenal success of Spoken Tutorial Based software training program in BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore in the year 2019.
- Recognized as “SILVER Partner Faculty”under Inspire-The Campus Connect Faculty Partnership Model for contributions towards Campus Connect during Jan-Dec 2017.
- Received appreciation certificate from IIT Bombay for spreading awareness and holding Software Training workshop at Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore for 4 years 2013-2017. The phenomenal success of Spoken Tutorial Based software training program in Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore in the year 2017.
- Received “Graduate Research in Engineering and Technology”Citation award from IRNet in International Conference in the year 2013.
- Delivered concepts of Data Structures as resource person for one day “Applications in Data Structures”, held on 07/12/2020 at RRIT, Bengaluru.
- Delivered concepts of Data Structures as resource person for the Three Days “Expert Lecture Series”, on “Concepts of Data Structures: One should know”, scheduled from 05/11/2020 to 07/11/2020 at EWIT, Bengaluru.
- Delivered concepts of Algorithms as resource person for the Four Days “Expert Lecture Series”, on “Accelerate your Concepts in Design & Analysis of Algorithms”, scheduled from 02/07/2020 to 06/07/2020 at EWIT, Bengaluru.
- Department NBA Criterion 2 in charge
- Department NAAC Criterion 2 in charge.
- College level Spoken Tutorial Online Course Coordinator (February 2018 to June 2019).
- Mentor of the R&D Project entitled “I SEE YOU” for SASKEN Communications, Bangalore from August 2016 to May 2017.
- e-Attestation Officer, Post Matric Scholarship, Department of ISE, BNMIT
- Programming in C and Data structures
- Data structures and Applications
- UNIX shell programming
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Software Testing
- Object Oriented Modeling and Design
- Java & J2EE
- Advances in Java & J2EE
- Web Technology and its Applications
- Completed online course “Build Responsive Real World Websites using HTML5 and CSS3” on 12th April 2020 from Udemy.
- Completed online course “Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures and Algorithms” on 12th April 2020 from Udemy.
- Block chain Technology
- Wireless Networks
- Data mining
- Published a paper entitled “Semi-Automated System for Filtering Objectionable Content Using Video Metadata” in International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR) (Scopus indexed by Elsevier) Volume 9, Issue-3, March 2020, ISSN 2277-8616.
- Published a paper entitled “Detecting Zero Day Malware” in IJERT, May 2019, Volume 8, Issue 5.
- Published a paper entitled “An Efficient, Secure Deduplication Data Storing in Cloud Storage Environment” in IJRET, April 2015, Volume 4, Issue 4.
- Presented a paper entitled “FEC Techniques for Reliable Data Transmission using BP Decoding Algorithm” and received “GRET Citation Award” in International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering organized by IRNet in the year 2013.
- Presented a paper entitled “FEC Techniques for Reliable Data Transmission using BP Algorithm” in National Conference on Recent Advances in Technology and Engineering organized by T.John Institute of Technology, Bangalore, in the year 2013.
- Presented a paper entitled “Image Compression using DWT” in National Level Students Technical Paper Symposium held in H.M.S. Institute of Technology in the year 2012.
- Listening to music
- Travelling and trekking
- Represented district level in football.