Huda Mirza Saifuddin
Area of specialization: Computer Science & Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT: 28/08/2020
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id: email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 4 Years 2 Months
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
|JSS Science & Technology, Mysuru||–|
|Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (Autonomous under VTU), Mysuru||2016|
|National Institute of Engineering (Autonomous under VTU), Mysuru||2013|
Experience: 3 Years(Teaching) & 1 Year(Industry)
- Test Coordinator, Dept. of ISE, BNMIT, Bangalore, India (2020-2021)
- Exam Coordinator, Dept. of ISE, BNMIT, Bangalore, India (2020-2021)
- Website Coordinator, Dept. of ISE, BNMIT, Bangalore, India (2020-2021).
Awards and Achievements
- First Rank and Gold Medallist in M.Tech, Computer Science & Engineering under SJCE, Mysuru.
- Data Communications
- Operating Systems
- Software Engineering
- Micro-controllers and Embedded Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Application Development using Python
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Saifuddin, H.M., 2021. Segmentation of skin lesion images using discrete wavelet transform. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 69, p.102839.
- Anikesh Kumar, Huda Mirza, Arpit Singh, Ashutosh Singh. “3D tracking of an Individual using Augmented Reality: AR Tag.” Journal of Critical Reviews, no. 7 (2020).
- Jagadeshan S.Anitha, Huda Mirza Saifuddin, M.Arthi, K C.Kavya. “Traffic Sign Recognition Using Convolutional Neural Networks.” International Journal for innovative Engineering and Management Research, no. 8(2019): 103–109.
- Sangamma Devpur & Thejas Sheethal N Gowda, Huda Mirza Saifuddin. “Detecting WBC Count Using K-Nearest Neighbor Algorithm.” Global Journal Of Engineering Science And Researches, (2018): 107-111.
- Huda Mirza Saifuddin, Priyanka Padki. “A Survey Of AI Techniques Used In Intrusion Detection System.” Global Journal of Engineering Science and Researches, (2018): 451-456
- Huda Mirza Saifuddin, and H. C. Vijayalakshmi. “Prediction of diabetic retinopathy using multilayer perceptron.” Internal Journal of Advance Research4, no. 6 (2016): 658-664.
- Table Tennis