Designation : Assistant Professor & Placement Coordinator
Area of specialization : Human Resource Management,
Date of Joining BNMIT : 28/08/2020
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 1.6 years (Industry), 4.3 years (Teaching)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
(Human Resource Management)
(Electronics and Communication)
Experience: 5 years 7 months
- Teaching – 4 years 3 months
- Corporate – 1 year 7 months
|1||Assistant Professor Dept. of Management Studies||BNMIT, Bangalore, India|
- Departmental Training and Placement coordinator
- Department clubs coordinator
- Industrial visit/Outbound activity coordinator
- Public Relations
- Organization behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Learning and development (HR)
- Performance management systems (HR)
- Retailing and services management (Marketing)
- Talent and knowledge management (HR)
- International human resources management (HR)
- Research Methodology
- Registered to Ph.D. under VTU in the year 2019 with Human Resource Management as area of research.
- Wage negotiation trends in Manufacturing companies – SIPN, ISSN – 2394-3114, Impact factor –6.30 (2020)
- Significance of anticipatory stage in the formation of Psychological Contract for effective recruitments by contemporary organizations – Shanlax, ISSN – 2321-4643, Impact factor – 3.122 (2020)
- A review on automation in HRM processes – ISSN 24554839 (2018)
- Trends in wage negotiation – ISSN 09757724 (2015)
- A study on challenges in engaging a millennial employee in start-ups – International conference, BNM Institute of Technology (2018)
- Contributed a chapter to the book titled “Digital Media in Teaching and Learning”, published in the year 2020, ESN Publications, Chennai ISBN – 978-93-90188-01-7 (2020)
- Singing (Classical and Filmy)
- composing songs
- writing stories
- Reading psychology books
- coin collection
- cooking, travelling etc
- Certified in Soft Skills and Personality development from IIT, Kanpur (2019)
- Received appreciation certificate from IMA, USA for guiding the students in case study competition (2018)
- Participated in two workshops at Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore (2016 and 2017)
- Trained more than 10,000 students in various educational institutions such as IIT Gandhinagar, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, VIT Vellore and many others.
- Organized and trained over 50 employees in “train the trainer” initiative at Ethnus consultancy services Pvt. Ltd.
- Organized an intercollege faculty development programme at BIMS, Bangalore (2016, 2017 and 2020)
- Awarded as ‘Best Faculty’ in the year 2017 (Students choice).
- Completed an online course on “Innovation for new companies” from University of Maryland, United
- Life time member of National Human Resource Development Network – NHRDN (2013 to Present)
- Worked as an RJ at FM Rainbow 101.3 on assignment basis.
- Worked as Associate Editor for BIMS International Journal of Social Sciences and Research (BIMS IJSSR)
Any other things
- Participated in district level singing competition.
- Participated in district level shuttle badminton competition.
- Worked as RJ at FM rainbow 101.3 on assignment basis.