Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Human Resource Management;
English Language/ Literature
Date of Joining BNMIT : 02/08/2018
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 10.7 years (Teaching)
11.3 years. (Industry)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|University of Pune||2013|
|IGNOU, New Delhi||2010|
|B.Ed||Annamalai University, India||1996|
- Teaching: 10 yrs. 7 months
- Industry: 11 yrs. 3 months
|1||Assistant Professor Dept. of Management Studies||BNMIT, Bangalore, India|
- Core committee member- Website development, BNMIT (June 2020)
- Committee member for Digital Communications, BNMIT (June 2020)
- Coordinator, MBA Dept. Newsletter (Feb. 2020)
- Co-editor for BNMIT Chronicle (2019-)
- Coordinator, Nature Club- MBA Dept., BNMIT (2019-20)
- Paper setter for Business Communication, MBA course BMS College of Engineering (2019)
- Paper setter for VTU, Belagavi (2020)
- Chief Editor of the DYPIMS Newsletter at Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune (2013-14).
- Undertaken Personality Development sessions for grooming MBA, C-DAC and Engineering students for placements at Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune (2013-14).
- Member of Media & Publicity committee at Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune (2013-14).
- Member of Corporate Advisory Committee at Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune (2013-14).
- Member of Mentoring Committee, NBA, Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune (2013-14).
- Chairperson of Newsletter Committee, NBA, Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune (2013-14).
- Organised an International English Language Certification Exam by iTEP, USA for MBA students at DYPIMS (2013-14).
- Organised CSR activities for the MBA students in collaboration with Pune Traffic Police, Pune Municipal Corporation Schools & Lifebuoy at Dr. D. Y.Patil Institute of Management & Research, Pune ( 2011-12)
- Coordinator, for conducting Semester I MBA examinations (2008) at PIBM, of University of Pune.
- Managerial Communication
- Strategic Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management
- Technical English and Soft Skills
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Participated in a workshop on ‘Faculty Improvement’ by Asian Centre for Research & Training, Pune on 24thNovember 2008.
- Published a Course book on FOUNDATIONS OF HUMAN SKILLS AND CULTURAL HERITAGE for BBA course of Nagpur University (Vision Publications)
- Wrote a Monograph on ‘Cross Cultural Communication- A guide to Understanding Cultures’. (In-house publication of DYPIMS, Pune)
- Feng Shui
- Amateur interest in Classical and Light music
Any other things
- Interest in environment conservation
Invited Talks Delivered
- “Communication skills for better results in Business” for engineering students at VAMNICOM Lecture Hall, Pune on 16th July 2014
- Conducted one day Entrepreneurship Camp on “Introduction to Entrepreneurship, basic concepts, motivation to take entrepreneurship as career”at Rajeev Gandhi Center for IT and Biotechnology, (Bhartiya Vidyapeeth) Katraj, Pune on 8th Jan, 2014
- “Soft Skills”for Post graduate students organized by the English Language Dept. of Dr. D.Y.Patil College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune, in July 2012.
- “Effective Presentation – using Verbal and Nonverbal communication skills”for M.A English students at Dr. D.Y.Patil College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune, in July 2011.
Convenor at National/International Conference/Seminars:
- Convenor for National Conference on ‘Emerging Challenges & Opportunities before Management in India’ conducted by Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management & Research , Pune on February 17th 2011.
- Convened a two day HR Meetat Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management, Pune for MBA and MCA students.
- 5-Day Online FDP on ‘Learning, Pedagogy and Effective use of Case Methodology’, conducted by ASM group of Institutions, Pune and ASMA held from 17thMay to 21st May 2020.
- Completed successfully an online course on ‘Embracing Change’by Harappa Education, on 20th March 2020.
- Attended an FDP on ‘Blended Learning Pedagogy using MOOCs’conducted by IIM Bangalore on 7th March 2020.
- Attended Online FDP on ‘Learning through Gamification’conducted by Dept. of Management Studies, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul on 30th April 2020.
- Attended an FDP on ‘Transcending Mentoring Skills’organized by BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru from 16th to 18th January 2020.
- Completed successfully online course on ‘Designing Learner Centric MOOCs’by IIT, Bombay through NPTEL in Sep. 2019. This also has an equivalency for an FDP.
- Attended an FDP on ‘MS Excel’organized by BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru from 30th July to 1st August 2019.
- Attended an FDP on ‘Transcending Language Skills’organized by BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru from 15th to 25th July 2019.
- Attended an AICTE sponsored Two-week FDP on ‘Harnessing Outcome Based Teaching- Learning Deliverables for Enhancement of Accountability in Contemporary Education- A holistic perspective’organized by CIET, Coimbatore from 12.06.2019 to 25.06.2019
- Attended two-day FICCI ANNUAL HR CONFERENCE on ‘Redesigning HR in the Era of DisruptiveTechnology’ organized by FICCI, New Delhi on November 19 and 20,
- Participated in a workshop on Cognitive Psychology driving HR Transformation at FICCI, New Delhi on November 19th
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on ‘Entrepreneurship’ organized by Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management, Pune under sponsorship and coordination of NSTEDB(DST, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India), EDII between 19th May- 31st May
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on ‘Doctoral research in Marketing and BehaviouralSciences’ at Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode between November 11th – 15th
- Participated in a two-day Workshop on ‘Credit Based Teaching and Assessment – OrganisationalBehaviour’ conducted by PUMBA, University of Pune, in August
- Participated in the Indo-US Conclave organized by Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune held at Pune from December 5th-7th
- Participated in a Workshop on ‘Effective techniques of Teaching & Learning’ conducted by Sinhagad Institute of Management, Pune on 27th& 28th August
- Participatedin a Workshop of BEC Trainers focusing on ‘Developing BEC Teachers/ Trainers’
- at Cambridge ESOL, Pune on 17thDecember 2010.
- Participated in a two day Workshop for English Language Teachers & Trainers focusingon
- ‘TeachingBusiness English in class’ on June 11th and 12th 2010 at Cambridge ESOL, Pune.
- Participated in one day Workshop on ‘Unleashing the Team Spirit’ on 28th November 2009 at Pratibha Institute of Business Management,