Sri. Jayathirtha V.G.
Designation : Training & Placement Officer
Area of specialization : HR, Business Development & Campus Recruitments
Date of Joining BNMIT : 19/08/2013
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 17 years
Department : Department of Training & Placement
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
|Bachelor of Arts||Bangalore University||2004|
|Training & Placement officer||Dept. of T&P||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||2013 – Till date|
|Placement officer||Krupanidhi School of Management, Bangalore||2011 – 2013|
|Business Development Manager||RF Square, Bangalore||2008 – 2011|
|Business Development Manager||Country Vacations, Bangalore||2005 – 2007|
|HR & Business Development Manager||Orchards Placement, Bangalore||2004 – 2005|
|HR & Business Development Executive||Career Networks, Bangalore||2003 – 2004|
- Handling Training & Placement Activities for Engineering & MBA Students.
- Conduct research to understand the industry required skills, abilities, and credentials in students for employment.
- Empanelling industries and multinational companies to provide good employment opportunities & collaborative learning avenues for students and arrange industrial visits.
- Handling career counselling and guidance activities for students to set right career goals.
- Plan unique technical, soft skill and other image building training programs by analyzing the need gap in students through employability assessments.
- Identify and finalize competitive training vendors through standard vendor finalization policies adopted at the institutional level and execute the planned training programs for students.
- Identifying and conducting various employability assessments beneficial for students’ skill development.
- Design placement brochure and placement website.
- Design & maintain filing system in the department required for internal and external auditing.
- Educating students by handling career counselling classes and updating them about upcoming industry trends, employment opportunities & information about higher studies for their up skilling.
- Department Website Coordinator (2018-19 to Till Date)
- Department Coordinator, NBA, BNMIT (2017-18, to Till Date)
- Department Coordinator, NAAC, BNMIT (2016-17 to Till Date)
- Department Coordinator, IQAC, BNMIT (2017-18 to Till Date)
- Department ISO Auditor & Coordinator at BNMIT, (2014 to 2018)
Taught Career Counselling Subjects: Goal Setting, Campus Recruitment Preparation, Higher Studies Guidance, Resume Building, Group Discussion, Presentations and Personality Development.
Instruments Handled/Software’s handled: AICTE NCS Tool, LMS, CMS, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
Achievements: Member, National Human Resources Development (NHRD).
Hobbies: Biking, Listening to Music, Reading, Travelling, Exploring New Technology Trends
Any other things: NSS