This post was last updated on January 19th, 2021
The Training & Placement Department conducts a special Pre-Placement Training program for students entering the seventh semester to empower them for upcoming recruitment drives. The training is conducted for a duration of six days covering various aspects of employability skills.
Thus, the training program empowers & enhances the students, helping them to get through their campus recruitment drives. The training also provides overall personality development and help students to fulfill their goals.
Basically, training is designed to simulate the real-time scenarios of the industry which gives students hands-on experience for exponential learnings.
The training program is conducted on the below mentioned topics:
- Activity-based learning on various modules of the Aptitude Test.
- Technical training on trending technologies like Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things & Hadoop for CS students.
- Technical training on Operating Systems, C, C++, Java, DBMS & Data Structures & Algorithms for Non-CS students.
- Sessions on Personality Development, Etiquettes, Attitude, Resume Writing, Group Discussion & Personal Interviews.
- Post Employability Assessments.