Dr. L VENKATA REDDY
Designation : Professor & HOD
Area of specialization :Fluid Mechanics
Date of Joining BNMIT :25.8.2003
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :26
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|BNMIT, Bangalore, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum||2014|
|Central College, Bangalore University, Bangalore|
|Central College, Bangalore University, Bangalore||1994|
(Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
|Government First Grade College, Chintamani, Bangalore University||1992|
|1||Professor & Head of the Department||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||18/07/2022 to till date.|
|2||Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||01/01/2012 to 17/07/2022|
|3||Worked as Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||01- 12- 2005 to 31-12-2011|
|4||Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||25-08-2003 to 31-08 -2005|
|5||Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics||Golden Valley Institute of Technology(Dr. TTIT), K.G.F. India||20-12-1996 to 23- 08 – 2003|
|6||Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics||National College, Basavanagudi and Jayanagar, Bangalore, India,||01-07- 1994 to 30-03- 1995|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level):
- Worked as Squad Chief for the conduct UG / MCA / MBA Dec / Jan 2013 VTU examinations
- Worked as External Deputy Superintendent for the conduct UG / MCA / MBA /M.Tech., May –June 2015, VTU examinations at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- External Deputy Superintendent for the conduct UG / MCA / MBA December 2014, VTU examinations at AMC College of Engineering, Bannerugatta Road, Bangalore
- Member, Squad for the conduct UG / MCA / MBA June/ July 2008 VTU examinations.
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute Level):
- Member, Editorial Board, International Conference on Fluid Dynamics and its Applications, held at B N M Institute of Technology, Bangalore during 12 – 14, July 2017.
- Member, Editorial Board, International Conference on Fluid Dynamics and its Applications, 20 – 22, July 2011, B.N.M. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Member, Editorial Board, International Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Nonlinear Equations, 20 – 22, January 2010, B.N.M. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Member, Editorial Board, Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM-2007), 14 – 17, December 2007, B.N.M. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Working as a ISO coordinator, BNMIT, Bangalore
Under Graduate Level:
- Engineering Mathematics – I
- Engineering Mathematics – II
- Engineering Mathematics – III
- Engineering Mathematics – IV
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Graph Theory & Combinatorics
- Linear Algebra.
Post Graduate Level:
- Advanced Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Probability & Statistics
- Applied Mathematics ( Fluid mechanics and Graph Theory)
- Manjunath S. & L. Venkata Reddy, Effect of Boussinesq – Stokes suspension over an Exponentially stretching sheet in a Hydromagnetic flow (2012), Mapana J. Sc., India ,11, 3(2012), pp. 93 – 104 , ISSN 0975-3303
National/International Conference Proceedings
- Manjunath S. & L. Venkata Reddy, Study of hydro magnetic flow and heat transfer in a Boussinesq – Stokes suspension over a quadratic stretching sheet(2012), Proc. Intl. Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Applied Soft Computing, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India, July 11 – 13, 2012, Vol.1, pp. 934 – 944 , ISBN 978 – 81 -923752 – 1 – 2
Online certification courses
- NPTEL course on Mathematical Methods and Its applications (12 Weeks) during January 2019 – April 2019 (Result: 85% with Elite – Silver certificate)
- NPTEL 12 weeks course on Mathematical Methods and Its applications during January 2019 – April 2019 (Result: 80% with Elite – Silver certificate)NPTEL course Transform Calculus and its applications in Differential Equations (12 Weeks) onthe SWAYAM platform (swayam.gov.in), during the Jan-Apr 2020 semester with score 99%.