Designation : Associate Professor
Area of specialization : Fluid Mechanics
Date of Joining BNMIT : 23.8.2008
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 23
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgavi, India.||2018|
|M.Phil.||Department of Mathematics S.V. University, Tirupathi, Andra Pradesh , India||2002|
|M.Sc.||Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, India||1994|
|B.Sc.||N.M.K.R.V College For Women, Bangalore||1991|
Department of Mathematics
|BNMIT, Bangalore, India||1st Feb 2023 – Till date|
Department of Mathematics
|BNMIT, Bangalore, India||2014 – 31st Jan 2023|
|3||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||2008 – 2014|
|4||Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics||NHCE, Bangalore, India,||2004 – 2008|
|5||Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics||PESIT, Bangalore, India,||2002 – 2004|
|6||Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics||Cyber Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India,||1992 – 2002|
|7||Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics||VET, Bangalore, India||1997 – 1999|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Department Level):
- Time table coordinator (2017-18, 2009-10)
- Cultural Coordinator (2014-15)
- Test Coordinator(2013-14)
- Examination Coordinator (2010-2011)
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level):
- Deputy Chief Superintendent( External) of VTU examinations May/June/July 2018 Examinations at City Engineering College.
Workshops /Seminars Organized:
- Organizing Committee Member– for Three Day International Conference on “Fluid Dynamics and its Applications” held at BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru during 12th -14th , July, 2017.
- Organizing Committee Member– for Three Day International Conference on “Fluid Dynamics and its Applications” held at BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru during 20th -22nd , July, 2011.
- Organizing Committee Member– for Three Day International Conference on “Mathematical Modeling and Nonlinear Equations” held at BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru during 20th -22nd , January , 2010.
- Organizing Committee Member– for Five days workshop on Computational Methods for Partial Differential Equations using MATLAB held during 10th -14th June , 2019 organized by BNMIT, Bengaluru, in association with BITES.
Awards and Achievements:
- Completed the NPTEL Online Certification Course on “Transform calculus and its Applications in Differential Equations” conducted by IIT Kharagpur during January 2020.
- Completed Online Certification Course on “Linear Regression for Business Statistics” offered through Coursera fromRice University during September 2020
- Completed Online Certification Course on “Introduction to Indoor Air Quality”offered through Coursera from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technologyduring September 2020.
Under Graduate Level:
- Engineering Mathematics – I
- Engineering Mathematics – II
- Engineering Mathematics – III
- Engineering Mathematics – IV
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Advanced Mathematics –I
- Advanced Mathematics –II
For PG program : M. Tech.
- Mathematical Foundation of computer Science
- Applied Mathematics (Fluid mechanics)
- “The Buoyancy effect on the Newtonian coolant flow induced by an exponentially stretching thin films”, International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA),6 (4), 2015, pp 133-142, ISSN 2229 – 5046.
- “The study of Navier slip condition on the flow and heat transfer in a collant surrounded an exponentially stretching sheet” , Mapana Journal Sciences, 14, 3 (2015), 43-60, ISSN 0975-3303, 43-47.
- “Buoyancy effect of Newtonian coolant flow induced by exponential stretching thin films” in 59th Congress of ISTAM (An International Meet) December 17th-20th , 2014 held at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bengaluru.
- The effect of Navier slip condition on flow of coolant surrounding in exponential stretching sheet” in 56th Congress of ISTAM (An International Meet) December 19-21 , 2011 held at SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat.
- Reading and Listening to Mythological Stories.
- Listening to Radio and Gardening.