Dr. Yogalakshmi S
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Graph Theory
Date of Joining BNMIT :25-11-2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :16
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Ph. D.||Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, India.||2020|
|M.Sc.||Central College, Bangalore University, India||2007|
|B.Sc.||N.M.K.R.V College For Women, Bangalore, India||2005|
|1||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mathematics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||25th November 2022 to till date|
|2||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mathematics||East West Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||27th July 2015 to 10th November 2022|
|3||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mathematics||Brindavan college of Engineering, Bengaluru||July 2011 to May 2015|
|4||Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics,||GSS Institute of Technology, Bangalore||August 2007 to May 2011|
Awards and Achievements
- Recognized as Research Supervisor/ Research Co-Supervisor to supervise Scholars pursuing Research programmes (Faculty of Applied Sciences-Mathematics) of VTU from 2023 onwards.
- NPTEL online Certification Course through Swayam on “Joy of Computing Using Python” (12 weeks course) from July to October 2022.
- Online Certification Course provided by Great Learning Academy on “Python Fundamentals for Beginners” on 12th May 2022.
- NPTEL online Certification Course through Swayam on “Discrete Mathematics” (12 weeks course) from July to October 2021.
- “Best Teacher” award in the year 2016.
- “Best Student” award during schooling.
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level)
- Deputy Chief Superintendent (DCS(External)) for VTU Examinations at ACS College of Technology, Bengaluru – 2022, Sri Vidya Vinayaka Institute of Technology-2017, Don Bosco Institute of Technology-2016.
- Evaluator for VTU Theory Examination and autonomous colleges like BNMIT, Dr. AIT, BMSCE and REVA University.
- Question Paper Setter for VTU Theory Examination and autonomous colleges like BNMIT, NMIT, Dr. AIT, BMSCE and REVA University.
- Observer for NTA (National Testing Agency) examination like NEET-2020, NEET-2021 and CTET-2021, NEET-2022, KVS Exam-2023, NEET-2023.
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute and Department Level)
- Mentor/counsellor (2022-2023)
- Involved in NAAC and NBA work.
- Organized a Guest Lecture talk in the Dept. of BSH, EWIT, Bangalore on 10-04-2017 by Dr. Sudarshan Iyenger, IIT, Ropar for first year CSE and ISE students.
- Academy of Discrete Mathematics (ADMA) – Membership Number : 462
For UG Program:
- Engineering Mathematics-I
- Engineering Mathematics-II
- Engineering Mathematics-III
- Engineering Mathematics-IV
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Theory and Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics (Graph Theory)
- Shruthi A, Basavaraju G C, Yogalakshmi S and Vishukumar M, “2-Metro Domination Number of Open Ladder Graph”, International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S9), (2022), pp. 3761-3765.
- G C Basavaraju, Praveen B M, Yogalakshmi S and Vishukumar M, “On the k-metro domination number of cartesian product of C3 ´ Cn”, International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S9), (2022), pp. 3778-3782.
- Lalitha Lamani and Yogalakshmi S, “Neighborhood, Locating Dominating and Almost Locating Dominating set of a Ladder Graph”, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, Vol. 67(2021), No. 1, pp. 121-128.
- Sooryanarayana, Yogalakshmi S, M. Vishu Kumar, “Chromatic number of Transformation Graphs of a Path”, International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing, Vol. 13(2020), No. 1, pp. 680 – 686.
- Sooryanarayana, Narayani R. Shankar, S. Yogalakshmi, “Radio number of kth -transformation graphs of a path”, International Journal of Applied Graph Theory, Vol. 3(2019), No. 2, pp. 39 – 62.
- Sooryanarayana, Ramya, S. Yogalakshmi, “Radio number of transformation graphs of a cycle” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 14(2019), No. 5, pp. 1189 – 1196.
- Yogalakshmi, G C Basavaraju, S Lakshminarayana and M Vishukumar, “Metro Domination Number of some Graphs”, AIP Conference Proceedings 2649, 030022 (2023).
- Reading Books
- Listening to Music