Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Fluid Mechanics
Date of Joining BNMIT :28.08.2020
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :17
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.Phil.||Department of Mathematics, Alagappa University, Tamilnadu, India||2009|
|M.Sc.||Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, India.||2004|
|B.Sc.||Maharani’s College for women, Bangalore, India.||2002|
Department of Mathematics
|BNMIT, Bangalore, India||2020 – Till date|
Department of Mathematics
|RRCE Bangalore, India,||2014-2020|
|3||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics||APS College of Engineering, Bangalore, India||2008-2014|
|4||Lecturer, Dept. of Mathematics,||N.M.K.R.V College for women, Bangalore, India,||2004-2008|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Department Level):
University Works / Other Assignments
- Depute Chief Superintendent( Internal / External) & Squad Chairman of VTU examinations.
Workshops /Seminars Organized:
- Organizing Committee Member – for webinar on “Numerical Methods” on 24th May 2020, organized by RRCE, Bengaluru.
- Completed Online Certification Course on “Leadership and Emotional Intelligence” offered through Coursera from Indian School of Business and during September 2020.
- Completed Online Certification Course on “Differential Equations for Engineers”offered through Coursera from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology during September 2020.
For UG Program: B. E.
Under Graduate Level :
- Engineering Mathematics – I
- Engineering Mathematics – II
- Engineering Mathematics – III
- Engineering Mathematics – IV
- Discrete Mathematical Structures & Graph Theory.
- Applied Mathematics (Fluid Mechanics)
- Effect of Variable Viscosity and Gravity Modulation on Linear and Non-Linear Rayleigh-Benard Convection in Viscoelastic Ferromagnetic Liquids’, ‘International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)’, ISSN: 2278–3075, Volume-9 Issue-3, January 2020, Page 3482-UGC Grade A Journal- Elsevier Scopus index.
- Effect of Variable Viscosity on Linear Thermal Convection in Ferromagnetic Liquids under Terrestrial Gravity Condition, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT) – Volume 65, Issue 12 , Dec 2019, Page No.166-170, ISSN: 2231-5373. UGC Approved Journal.
- ”Effect of Variable Viscosity and Internal Heat Generation on Rayleigh-Benard Convection in Ferromagnetic Liquids’’, 59th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics – ISTAM (An International Meet), during 17th – 20th , December, 2014, Alliance University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- ”A study of ferroconvection in Newtonian Liquids with General conditions On velocity and temperature”, 60th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics – ISTAM (An International Meet), during 16th – 19th , December, 2015, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India.
- ”Rayleigh-Benard Convection in Ferromagnetic Liquids with thermo-Rheological and magneto- rheological effects”, 61st Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics – ISTAM (An International Meet), during 11th – 14th , December, 2016, VIT University, Vellore, India.
- ”Benard Marangoni Convection in Ferromagnetic Liquids with variable Viscosity”, International conference on Mathematical Modelling, during 23rd – 24th , December, 2016, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India.
- ”Effect of Variable Viscosity on Linear and Nonlinear Convection in Rotating Ferromagnetic Liquids under Terrestrial Gravity Condition”, International conference on emerging trends in computational fluid Dynamics, during 27th – 28th , February, 2019, Christ (deemed to be University), Bengaluru, India.
- Listening to Music
- Dancing and Reading books
- Volley ball