Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Spectroscopy
Date of Joining BNMIT : 18.01.2021
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct):Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : Teaching: 05 years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of passing|
|Ph.D||Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu||March 2013|
|Integrated M.Sc||Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu||May 2008|
Dept. of Physics
|Jan 2021 – Till date|
Dept. of physics
|Feb 2016 – Oct 2020|
- Appointed as Member, Board of Examiners, MVJ College of Engineering for the academic year 2019-20
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Physics Lab
- Decolorization and biodegradation studies of the textile effluent treated by Trametes versicolor. International journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Science, Vol.8, Issue -1,P.No.44-60, Jan-Mar 2018.
- Spectroscopic Studies on the biodegradation of textile effluent by White Rot Fungus Trametes hirsuta, Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 11, No. 2, 225-228, 2012.
- Biodegradation and Physico-Chemical changes of textile effluent by various fungal species, Romanian Journal of Biophysics, 21, No. 2, 113-123, 2011.
- Presented paper entitled “Physico-chemical and Spectroscopic studies on versicolor treated textile effluent” in a National Seminar on Recent trends on Material Sciences, organized by Dept. Of Physics, Thevanai Ammal College for Women, Villupuram, Feb 2018.
- Presented paper entitled “Physico-chemical and Spectroscopic studies on textile effluent treated by hirsuta”in the National Seminar on ‘Recent trends in Synthetic methods and Chemistry of Natural products (SMNP 2011)’ organized by Department of Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Oct, 2011.
- Presented paper entitled “Physico – chemical and biodegradation studies of textile effluent by Aspergillus niger & Trichoderma viridae”in the National Conference on ‘Harnessing the power of Microbes for better Food, Agro- industry, Health and Environment’ held at Karpagam University, Coimbatore Sept. 2011
- Presented paper entitled “SEM-EDS & FTIR analysis of treated textile effluent” in the National Conference on ‘Perspectives in Lasers and Spectroscopy (NCPLAS 2009)’ organized by Women’s Christian College, Chennai Sept. 2009
- Listening to Music
- Athletics (Sprinter, Long jump, Shot put)
- Kho -Kho