Praveen C. Jois M.N
Area of specialization:Material Science
Date of Joining BNMIT : 05.07.2019
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct):Regular
No. of years of Experience:Teaching: 08 years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Ph.D||VTU, Belagavi, India.||Pursuing|
|B.Sc.||Vijaya Degree College, Bangalore||2011|
Experience: 6 years
|1||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||July 2019– Till date|
|2||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics||KSIT, Bangalore, India||August 2014 – July 2019|
- Member of BOS, Department of Physics, BNMIT for the Academic year 2022-23.
- Member of BOE, Department of Physics, BNMIT for the Academic year 2021-22, 2022-23.
- Member of organizing committee for Five-Day FDP on New Generation Solar Cells held at BNMIT during October 19-23, 2020.
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Physics Lab
- Material Science
- A New and Simpler Method of Calculating Approximate Energies of Bound-State Potentials using the WKB Approximation. Praveen C. Jois M.N., Krishna Kumar Kowshik,Sai Smurti Samantaray, Simon Dahal and B.A. Kagali “Physics Education” by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)” in Vol 29 No. 4 Oct-Dec 2013.
- “Synthesis & Characterization of Copper Oxide Nanoparticles” “National Conference on Convergence of Science, Technology and Management (NCCSTM- 2016)” held on 5th May 2016 at Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bengaluru.
- Houseplant care
- Mineral collecting
- Reading, Cycling
Any other things
- Radio Jockey (RJ) at ALL INDIA RADIO (FM Rainbow 101.3MHz) Bengaluru since June-2013.
- Certified Yoga Instructor from S-Vyasa University.
- Voice over artist.
- Written and Directed many plays.
- Anchored several Organizational events