Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Solid State Physics,
Computational Physics, Molecular Spectroscopy & Nanoscience
Date of Joining BNMIT:23.07.2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct):Regular
No. of years of Experience:
Teaching: 09 years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Ph.D||VTU, Belagavi, India.||Pursuing|
|M.Tech||University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad||2009|
|M.Sc||University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad||2006|
|B.Sc.Ed||Regional Institute of Education, University of Mysore, Mysore||2003|
Experience: 9 years
|1||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Physics||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||July 2012– Till date|
|2||Lecturer, Dept. of Physics||Shirdi Sai Engg. College, Bangalore, India||Aug 2010 – April 2012|
- Member of organizing committee for Five-Day FDP on New Generation Solar Cells held at BNMIT during October 19-23, 2020.
- Member of organizing committee for Five-Day FDP on Modern Materials and their applications held at BNMIT during January 16-20, 2018.
- Modern Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- dielectric & electrical properties of materials
- Electromagnetic theory and Maxwell’s equations
- Ultrasonics and their applications
- Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
- Lasers and their applications
- Optical fibers and their applications
- Molecular spectroscopy, Fluorescence quenching studies of nanoparticles on the photophysical properties of organic molecules.
- Computational and DFT studies of organic molecules.
- Computational and spectroscopic studies of biologically active coumarin-based fluorophores,Chandrasekhar S, Deepa H R, RaveendraMelavanki , Mahanthesh M Basanagouda, Santosh Mogurampelly, Thipperudrappa J Luminescence: The Journal of Biological and Chemical Luminescence, Volume 36, Issue3, May 2021, Pages 769-787.
- Quantum chemical and solvatochromic studies of biological active 1,3,4-thiadiazol coumarin derivatives, S. Chandrasekhar, H.R. Deepa , J. Thipperudrappa, doi.org/10.1016/j.cdc.2020.100516 2405-8300, 2020 Elsevier – Chemical Data Collections
- Participated and presented a paper “Interaction of colloidal TiO2 nanoparticles with biologically active coumarin derivatives“, in the internation conference “International Conference on Advanced Material Science and Applications (ICAMSA-2020)” held during 3 – 4 September 2020.
- Reading science articles and research papers