This post was last updated on November 2nd, 2020
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :
Date of Joining BNMIT :
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :
E-mail Id :
No. of years of Experience :
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|M.Tech (CNE)||RVCE, Bengaluru||September 2020||CGPA 9.23|
|B.E (ISE)||RNSIT, Bengaluru||June 2018||75.07%|
- Industry: 0.5 years (6 months)
- Teaching: 0 years (Fresher)
- Consultancy Project for Cisco Systems (4 months)
|1||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India|
Awards and Achievements
- Award for “Best Outgoing Student” in Computer Network Engineering specialization of M.Tech. degree at R. V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru, in the year 2020.
- Obtained Second Rank in Computer Network Engineeringspecialization of M.Tech. degree at R. V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru, in the year 2020.
- Awards for College Topper and Centum in Mathematics in II PUC at BSRNS PU College, Bengaluru, in the year 2014.
- Awards for Academic Excellence for a total of six consecutive years (Class V to Class X) at Vidyaniketan Public School, Bengaluru, from 2007-2012.
- Hosted and co-ordinated FIFA ’12 PC Gaming Tournament during the college inter-departmental fest “Parichay 2017” held at R. N. S. Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Student Editor of college magazine “Apertura 2015” at R. N. S. Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Workshop – taught about Cisco Packet Tracer and related content to M.Tech. 2nd semester students to further help them in understanding Network Management, at R. V. College of Engineering, in the year 2020.
- Workshop – taught about AWS EC2and related content to an ensemble of B.E. students of various semesters, in order to help them in understanding Cloud Computing, at R. V. College of Engineering, in the year 2020.
- Expertise – Information and Network Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing.
- Cyber Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Computing
- Open-world Game Development and Design
- Autonomous Vehicles
Funding received: NIL
- Pramod K., Akash Hegde, Sandhya S., Dr. Shobha G., “Implementation of a Chatbot using AWS and Gupshup API”, Journal of Seybold Report, Volume 15, Issue 8, August 2020.
- Akash Hegde, Dr. Sharvani G. S., Resma K. S., “Elastic Load Balancing in Real-Time Cloud Environment”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (IJAST), Volume 29, Issue 12S, May 2020.
- Akash Hegde, Krithika L., Dr. Sowmyarani C. N., Dr. Dayananda P., “A Study on Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks”, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (IJFGCN), Volume 13, Issue 1, February 2020.
- Akash Hegde, Dr. VishalakshiPrabhu H., “Review of State of Art of Software-Defined Networking for 5G”, Journal of Network and Information Security (JNIS), Volume 7, Issue 2, December 2019.
- Akash Hegde, “Tracking, Analysis and Visualization of Football Player Potentials in Video Games”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 7, Issue 5, May 2020.
- PC gaming,Motorsport racing
- Reading fictional novels
- Watching movies
- TV shows and Anime of various genres.
- Listening to a wide variety of Music of different genres and languages.
Any other things