Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Science & Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT : 20/01/2014
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 5 Years 7 Months
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
(Computer Science And Engineering)
(Information Science & Engineering)
Teaching: 6.5 years
|1||Assistant Professor Dept. of ISE||BNMIT, Bangalore, India|
Awards and Achievements
- Organizer for two days National level workshop on “Mobile control Robotics” from 15th to 16th February 2019, conducted by Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd. & Finland Labs at BNMIT
- Department NBA Criterion 4 in charge
- Department NAAC Criterion 5 in charge.
- Department level ERP Coordinator.
- Software Testing
- Computer Networks
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Management Information systems
- Software Architecture
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Information and Network Security
- Wireless Networks
- IoT security
- Deep Learning
- Published a paper entitled “Defense System against Application Layer DDoS attacks with Data Security”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET),Volume 6(6), e-ISSN:2395-0056 p-ISSN:2395-0072, June 2019.
- Published a paper entitled “Authorship Attribution using Stylometry”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET),Volume 5(5), e-ISSN:2395-0056 p-ISSN:2395-0072,May 2018.
- Published a paper entitled “Integration of WSN with IOT: A Review on Security Issues”, International Journal of innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology ISSN: 2319-8753, Volume-7, Issue-5, May-2018.
- Published a paper entitled “Intrusion detection for wormhole attack” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET),Volume 7, e-ISSN:2395-0056 p-ISSN:2395-0072, Issue 8, August 2020.
- Presented a paper entitled “Secure and efficient data sharing and retrieving in cloud storage”, 3rd national Conference on Emerging trends in Electronics and communication Engineering (NCETEC-16) on 4th May 2016, BGSIT, Bellur.
- Presented a paper entitled “Forecasting of Rainfall using Predictive Analytics over India”, National conference on recent trends in Electronics and communication engineering, NHCE, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper entitled “Security architecture for insider Threat: A Survey”, National Conference on Recent trends in computer science and engineering, SBMJCE (Jain university), kanakapura.
- Presented a paper entitled “Defense measures for cyber attacks in power control systems”, 7th National Conference on Recent trends in computer science and engineering, SJBIT, Bangalore.
- Listening to music