Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Networks
Date of Joining BNMIT : 04/04/2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 4 Years
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
|(Ph.D)||Bangalore Institute of Technology (VTU), Bengaluru||(Pursuing)|
|Acharya Institute of Technology (VTU), Bengaluru||2016|
(Computer Science and Engineering)
|Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology (VTU), Tumakuru.||2013|
- Teaching: 4 Years
|1||Assistant Professor||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||April 2022 to till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||SKIT, Bangalore, India||Oct 2021 to March 2022|
|3||Assistant Professor||SIT, Tumkur, India||July 2019 to May 2020|
|4||Lecturer||MES Polytechnic, Madhugiri, India||Dec 2016 to June 2019|
Awards and Achievements
- Conducted two weeks internal internship on “Web Technologies” for 3rd semester students at BNMIT.
- Completed the Six week Industrial/Professional Internship Program on Machine Learning from 23rd Sept’ to 18th Nov’ 2022 under the Center of Excellence, National Instruments Innovation Center. Issued date is Nov’ 20th 2022 with Reference No NIIC/COE/SI/1122- ML00197.
- Coordinated and delivered a lecture as a Resource person in 30 hours bridge course on “Problem Solving through programming”..
- Coordinated Webinar on cyber Security.
- Coordinated Soft skills Training
- Website Developer(MES Polytechnic, Madhugiri)
- Web Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Design and analysis of Algorithms ·
- Problem solving through programming ·
- Computer organization ·
- Software Testing ·
- Network Security
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, R Language.
- RDBMS: Oracle, My Sql.
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu.
- Frameworks : J2EE, Hibernate & spring.
- Network Security
- Neural Networks
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Federated Learning
- Pooja S, Sarvath Anjum, Rashmi T V, “A Survey on Different Image Steganography Techniques for Securely Transmitting the Data in IOT”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), April-2023, Vol. 12 Issue 04, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Tanish Tallam, Thejas J, Rashmi T V, “CRACK DETECTION IN RAILWAY TRACKS USING IMAGE PROCESSING AND DEEP NEURAL NETWORKS”, International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science (IRJMETS), May-2023, Volume:05 Issue:05, e-ISSN: 2582-5208, DOI : https://www.doi.org/10.56726/IRJMETS38748.
- Asha Rampure, Stanzin Putid, Rashmi T V, “MOUSE AND KEYBOARD MOTION SENSING USING HAND SIGNS”, International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science (IRJMETS), May-2023, Volume:05 Issue:05,e-ISSN: 2582-5208, DOI: https://www.doi.org/10.56726/IRJMETS38636.
- Rashmi T V, “Intrusion Detection for HealthCare Network using Machine Learning” in International Research journal of Engineering and Technology Volume 9 Issue 6, June 2022.
- Pallavi Karjol, Pallavi V R, Rohini T, Shravani J, Rashmi T V, “Private Information Retrieval and Security in Cloud Storage Systems” , International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer & Communication Engineering : Volume 8,Issue 6, June 2020.
- Rashmi T V, Chandrakala H T, Prathibhavani P M, “A Survey on Energy Efficient Transmission of Image in Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Engineering Research &Technology :Volume3,Issue14.
- Rashmi T V, Mithuna H R, “Survey on Detection, localization and prevention of spoofing attack in wireless networks”, National conference on Recent trends in Electronics & communication Engineering organized by Sri Krishna Institute of Technology, Bengaluru 0n 5th May 2016.
- Rashmi T V, Srilakshmi G, Srikanth, “Text Detection and character recognition using Fuzzy Image Processing”, National level Technical Symposium” held at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Reading Books
- Designing Crafts
- Listening Music