Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Networks
Date of Joining BNMIT : 04/04/2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 4 Years 5 Months
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
|Acharya Institute of Technology (VTU), Bengaluru||2016|
(Computer Science and Engineering)
|Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology (VTU), Tumakuru.||2013|
- Teaching: 4 years and 5 months
|1||Assistant Professor||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||April 2022 to till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||SKIT, Bangalore, India||Oct 2021 to March 2022|
|3||Assistant Professor||SIT, Tumkur, India||July 2019 to May 2020|
|4||Lecturer||MES Polytechnic, Madhugiri, India||Dec 2016 to June 2019|
Awards and Achievements
- Coordinated and delivered a lecture as a Resource person in 30 hours bridge course on “Problem Solving through programming”..
- Coordinated Webinar on cyber Security.
- Coordinated Soft skills Training
- Data Structures
- Cloud computing
- Network Security
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, R Language.
- RDBMS: Oracle, My Sql.
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu.
- Frameworks : J2EE, Hibernate & spring.
- Cloud Computing
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Pallavi Karjol, Pallavi V R, Rohini T, Shravani J, Rashmi T V, “Private Information Retrieval and Security in Cloud Storage Systems” , International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer & Communication Engineering : Volume 8,Issue 6, June 2020.
- Rashmi T V, Chandrakala H T, Prathibhavani P M, “A Survey on Energy Efficient Transmission of Image in Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Engineering Research &Technology :Volume3,Issue14.
- Rashmi T V, Mithuna H R, “Survey on Detection, localization and prevention of spoofing attack in wireless networks”, National conference on Recent trends in Electronics & communication Engineering organized by Sri Krishna Institute of Technology, Bengaluru 0n 5th May 2016.
- Rashmi T V, Srilakshmi G, Srikanth, “Text Detection and character recognition using Fuzzy Image Processing”, National level Technical Symposium” held at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Reading Books
- Designing Crafts
- Listening Music