Dr. S. Srividhya
Designation : Associate Professor
Area of specialization : Robotics & Computer Vision
Date of Joining BNMIT : 29/07/2010
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 15 Years
|Degree||Institution||>Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||Anna University, Coimbatore.||2009|
|B.E||Anna University, Coimbatore.||2006|
Experience: 14.5 Years
|1||Associate Professor. Dept.of ISE||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||Feb 2021 – till date|
|2||Assistant Professor Dept. of ISE||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||Jan 2012 – Jan 2021|
|3||Lecturer (Dept. of ISE)||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||Jul 2010 – Dec 2011|
|4||Lecturer (Dept. of IT)||Dr.NGP IT, Coimbatore, India||Jun 2008 – Jan 2010|
|5||Lecturer (Dept. of IT)||SNSIT, Coimbatore, India||Aug 2007 – May 2008|
|6||Lecturer (Dept. of IT)||HICET, Coimbatore, India||May 2006 – Jul 2007|
- Coordinator for five days FDP on “Block chain and its usecase’s” sponsored by ATAL from 18th to 22nd January 2021.
- Department level BITES Coordinator.
- Institution Innovation Council College member
- Department NBA Coordinator
- NAAC Criteria 6 incharge
- IE Student chapter coordinator
- Alumni Coordinator
- SDP Coordinator
- Organizer for two days workshop on “Machine Learning & Tensor Flow Applications” from 11thto 12th October 2019 under Institution of Engineers.
- Organizer for the faculty development program on “Data Analytics”from 21st to 25th January 2019, conducted by department of ISE, BNMIT in association with BITES.
- Organizer for one week faculty development program on “Cloud Computing”from 11th to 16th July 2016, conducted by department of ISE, BNMIT.
- Computer Programming
- Software Engineering
- High Performance Networks
- Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Graph Theory
- Management Entrepreneurship
- Object Oriented Programming
- Formal languages and Automata Theory
- Adhoc Networks
- Data Communication
- Python Application programming
- Database Management Systems
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Software Metrics and Quality Assurance
- Internet of things
- Storage area networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Successfully completed NPTEL course on “Introduction to Internet Of Things (12 Weeks)” on the SWAYAM platform ( swayam.gov.in), during the Jan-Apr 2020 semester and passed the course with Elite certificate.
- Successfully completed “Crash Course on Python” an online non-credit course authorized by Google and offered through Coursera on 16th September 2020.
- Successfully completed “Python 3 Tutorial” course in Sololearn on 13th May 2020.
- Successfully completed “Introduction to Internet of Things and Cloud” an online course in Udemy on 23rd December 2019.
- Successfully completed “Introduction to Data Science using Python” course in Udemy on 18th March 2019.
- Successfully completed NPTEL course on “Python for Data Science” on the SWAYAM platform during Jan-Feb 2021 with 71%.
- Invited talk on, “Cyber Security and Related Technologies”, at BNM Institute of Technology, 07th December 2020.
- Guest Lecture on, “Fuzzy Neural Networks” at KGiSL Institute of Technology, 27th February 2021.
- Robotics and Image Processing
- Received a fund of Rs.93,000/- for conducting ATAL FDP on “Machine Learning in Infotainment Systems”
- Published a patent titled “IoT based enhanced hybrid mobile mesh ADOV wireless network for rebroadcasting of data packets”.
- Bharath S, Dr.S.Srividhya, Vinay.S, “Comprehensive Study on LiDAR-based Object Detection”, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Vol.(50) Issue(4), ISSN-1671-4512 (Scopus Indexed-UGC approved)
- Srividhya S., Prakash S., Elangovan K. (2020) “Recreation of 3D Models of Objects Using MAV and Skanect”In: Smys S., Tavares J., Balas V., Iliyasu A. (eds) Computational Vision and Bio-Inspired Computing. ICCVBIC 2019. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1108, ISSN 978-3-030-37217-0, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030- 37218-7_29 , 247-256, Springer, Cham (Scopus-Indexed)
- Srividhya S., Prakash S., Elangovan K. (2020) “3D Reconstruction of an Indoor Environment Using SLAM with Modified SURF and A-KAZE Feature Extraction Algorithm”. In: Pandian A., Ntalianis K., Palanisamy R. (eds) Intelligent Computing, Information and Control Systems. ICICCS 2019. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1039. Springer, Cham, Print ISBN: 978-3-030-30464-5, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30465-2_16, (Book Chapter)
- Rishika Jain H S, Pranatha R Rao, Ranga Hrushikesh R, Prajwal P, Srividhya S, “Intelligent Traffic Signal Control System Using Ann”International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) , Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019, pp. 8151-8154, ISSN: 6038-6040.
- B, Nischitha.U, S.Srividhya, “Human Heart Disease Prediction Using Ensemble Learning And Particle Swarm Optimization”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019, pp. 8151-8154, ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Bharati V, Sudarshan Rao M , Aditi J , S G Aditya Bharadwaj4, S Srividhya, “Text extraction from Images using Convolutional Neural Network”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019, pp. 5356-5360, ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Ron Astle Lobo, Shridhar Suresh Bhat, J Shesha Shankar, and S. Srividhya ,“Development of Tourism Information System using Content-Based Filtering,”International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 7, No. 5 (2018): 370-374, ISSN 2278-0181.
- N, Mrs. S. Srividhya, “Predictive Maintenance Using IoT”International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology (IJRASET),Volume 5, Issue V, May 2017. pp. 1868-1873, ISSN: 2321-9653
- SriVidhya, Dr.Prakash.S,”Performance Evaluation of various Feature detection algorithms in VSLAM”,PARIPEX-Indian Journal of Research, Volume 6,Issue 2,February 2017,pp-386,ISSN:2250-1991.
- N, Mrs. S. Srividhya, “A Survey: IoT for Everyone!”International Journal of Scientific Engineering Research (IJSER), Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2017, pp. 35-38, ISSN:2347-3878
- Poornashree B.R, S.SriVidhya, “A Survey on Provable data Possession in Cloud Computing Systems”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), ISSN:2278-0181,V5(03),707-709 March 2016.
- Poornashree, S.SriVidhya , “Proficient Adaptation to Non-Critical Failure System with Consistency Check in Cloud Storage”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 35 Number 3- May 2016, ISSN: 2231-5381
- SriVidhya, Dr.C.B. Akki, Dr.Prakash S“A Survey on Data Association Methods in VSLAM”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), ISSN: 2231-5381, V30(2),83-88 December 2015. DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V30P2.
- Malavika Sreedhar Tankala, Manjushri P Rao, Sita K Ananda, S. Srividhya, “Application To Detect Skin Cancer Using CNN” , International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, Vol.(16)Issue(1), pp.135-141, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21172/1.171.20, e-ISSN:2278-621X.
- Bharath Atresh. N , Tejas. S , Achyut. S. Kulkarni , Karthik. P , S. Srividhya, “Hand Gesture Detection For Learner’s License Using CNN” , International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, Vol.(16)Issue(1), pp.008-013 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21172/1.171.02, e-ISSN:2278-621X.
- Srividhya, Dr.Prakash S, Dr.K.Elangovan, presented a paper titled “3D Reconstruction of an Indoor Environment using SLAM with Modified SURF and A-KAZE feature extraction algorithm” in the International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Information and Control Systems (ICICCS-2019) organized by Malla Reddy College of Engineering, Secunderabad, India during 27-28 June 2019.
- Srividhya, Dr.Prakash S, Dr.K.Elangovan, presented a paper titled “Recreation of 3D models of objects using MAV and Skanect”in the International conference on IoT, Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud in Computational vision and Bio- Engineering (ISMAC-CVB 2019), organized by Vivekanandha college of Technology for women during March 13-14, 2019 at Tiruchengode, Tamilnadu, India.
- Harsha S, Nafeesa.B, Adithya.V, Elangovan.K, S.SriVidhya, Published a paper in International Conference on Intelligent Unmanned Systems titled “Monocular Vision based Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) Technique for UAV platforms in GPS-denied Environments”held at IIT Kanpur on September 20-27 2013. (ICIUS-2013-514).
- Srividhya,P.Anitha, S.ThirumurugaveeraKumar “Global Analysis of Primal Internet Congestion Control Schemes with Wired and Wireless networks”, International conference and Exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies (Team Tech-2009). This conference was held at JN Tata Auditorium, Jnana Jyothi Auditorium, Bangalore during November 19-21, 2009
- Srividhya, K Elangovan, S.ThirumurugaveeraKumar, B.Reena, “Cost Effective Multicast Routing in Wireless Networks”,International conference and Exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies (Team Tech-2008). This conference was held at JN Tata Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, during September 22-24, 2008
- Srividhya, K Elangovan, S.ThirumurugaveeraKumar, “Network Optimization Using Compact Disk”, International conference and Exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies(Team Tech-2007). This conference was held at JN Tata Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, during October 4-6, 2007.
- Poornashree B.R, S.Srividhya, “Proficient adaptation to non critical failure system with consistency check in cloud storage”, National conference on Advancements in Information Technology organized by department of ISE,JSSATE, Bengaluru, during May 2-3 2016
- Srividhya, “Cost Effective Multicast Routing in Wireless Networks”, CSIR Sponsored National Conference on Soft Computing, at Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode, during 19-20 March 2009
- Srividhya,“Optimization of information retrieval system”, and National Conference on E – factory: Technologies and Challenges,Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode, during November 24 – 25 August 2007
- Sarojini, S. Srividhya, S.Shanmuga Priya, A.Manoj Kumar “A Technological Approach of Information Retrieval for Space Minimum Application,”Proceedings of National Conference on Soft Computing, Hindusthan College of Engg & Tech, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, (November, 2006).
- “I’m an outgoing person, and like socialising / hanging out with friends and Volunteering any activities.
- I like to play badminton and chess
- Love to listen melody songs of Padma Bhushan awardee Mr .Illayaraja and Padma Bhushan awardee Mr. A.R.Rahman
Any other things
- Cooking various indian cuisine