Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Science
Date of Joining BNMIT : 12-10-2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 8 years
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
- Teaching: 8 Years
|1||Assistant Professor||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||October 2022 – Till Date|
|4||Assistant Professor||Noble Group of Institutions||(2015- 2018)|
|5||Assistant Professor||Adarsh Vidya Kendra College||(2014- 2015)|
Awards and Achievements
- Have attended 2 Day Workshop on Raspberry pi and Python from Subhanshu Technologies, organized by BNMIT ON 14th and 15th October 2022.
- Completed Business Analytics-Level 1 from Analytics Society of India on 15th November 2018.
- Management Academy for Digital Economy Certified Workshop on Cyber Security: Ethical Hacking on 16th October 2018.
- BITES Certified Workshop on “Software Testing: Tools and Techniques held at Global Academy of Technology on 8th and 9th April 2011.
- Executed Mini Project on “Lan System Resource Network and Monitoring” at Cyber Plus InfoTech on 27th May 2011.
- Cyber Plus InfoTech Certified Workshop on 3D Graphics programming using GLOO on 18th April 2010.
- Completed Redhat Training session on “Linux Made Easy”.
- Have attended Faculty Development Programme in Noble Group of Institutions on 16th September 2017.
- Have attended Faculty Development Programme in T.John Institute of Management and Science on 15th June 2017
- Have attended Faculty Development Programme in Adarsh Vidya Kendra College on 27th December 2014.
- Have Participated in National conference ‘ANVESHANA 2018’, at Noble Group of Institutions on 28th March 2018.
- ESCUBE certified workshop on “Internals of PC” on 28th and 29th April 2008.
- Had been part of the Departmental club “IT-VIRTUOSO” for 4 years in computer science department, GAT.
- Had been part of Timetable Committee at Noble Group of Institutions.
- Had been part of Attendance Committee at St.Francis College.
- Had been part of student Counsellor at Krupanidhi College.
- Expertise / list of subjects handled:
- Object Oriented Programming using C++, java, Computer Graphics, Data Structures,
- Data Communication and Networks, Operations Research, Discrete mathematics, Cryptography & Network Security.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, R Language.
- RDBMS: Oracle, My Sql.
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu.
- Frameworks : J2EE, Hibernate & spring.
- Business Analytics
- Paper presented on Analytics in Sports at an International Multidisciplinary Seminar at Govt First Grade college, HSR Layout on 30th October 2018
- Paper presented and published on Analytics for travel app in the one day National Symposium organized by ASC degree college on 12th October 2018.
- Paper presented in International Conference on Convergence of science, Engineering and Management (ICCSEM) conference organized by Dayananda Sagar Institutions on 26th-27th September 2013.
- Listening to Music
- Throw ball