Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Machine Design
Date of Joining BNMIT :22/7/2013
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 11 Years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Research center Department of Mechanical Engg, BNMIT, under Visvesvaraya Technological University ,India.|
|U.V.C.E, Bangalore University, India||2012|
|BE||NMAMIT, Nitte ,Visvesvaraya Technological University, India||2006|
|1||Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||22nd July 2013 to till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||K.S.I.T Bangalore||17thDec 2012 to 29th June 2013|
|3||Lecturer||SJEC , Mangalore||15th July 2009 to 30th July 2010|
|4||Lecturer||Moodlakatte Institute of Technology, Kundapura||25thJuly 2008 to 14th July 2009|
|5||Production engineer||Avasarala Technologies Ltd, Bangalore||6thSeptember 2006 to 26th July 2008|
- Finite Element Method
- Kinematics of Machines
- Material science & Metallurgy
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of elasticity
- Mechanical Measurements & Metrology
- Ball Burnishing surface engineering
- Foreign object damage
- Harish , Mahendra Kumara C , D. Shivalingappa , Prema.S : Comparative study: Impact of Ball burnishing and shot peening Process on Aluminium 2024 alloy. Journal of University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, ISSN: 1007-6735, Issue-6 (2021).
- Harish , D. Shivalingappa, H G Hanumantharaju & Raghavendra N R (2021): Impact of foreign object damage on the leading edge of TC11 titanium alloy aeroengine blade like specimen, Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/14484846.2021.1953732Harish, Shivalingappa, D. & Raghavendra, N. The Impact of Low Plasticity Burnishing Process Parameters on Residual Stress and Percentage of Cold Working Distribution in Ti-6Al-4V Alloy. J Fail. Anal. and Preven. 21, 410–418 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11668-021-01113-x
- Harish, D.Shivalingappa, Vishnu.P, Sampath kumaran : Impact of Ball burnishing process parameters on surface Integrity of an Aluminium 2024 Alloy, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 012099 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/376/1/012099
- Punith S., Ashok Raja, Mukhtar Nadeem, Harish : Design, Development and Fabrication of Multipurpose Agro Machine-Prashanth International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IJERMCE) Vol 2, Issue 5, May 2017
- Hemanth., Harish, Nithin bharadwaj, abhishek bhat, chetan shriharsha: Design of roller burnishing tool and its effect on surface integrity of Al6061, Materials Today: Proceedings 5 (2018),Vol./Issue 5 pp. 12814-12820.
- A study of bio-active coating of Al2O3, egg and sea shell powder on PVC, teflon, and polyurethane Venkatesh.N, Hanumantharaju, Harish, Materials Today: Proceedings 5 (2018),Vol./Issue5 pp. 13358-1336
- Harish “Finite Element Analysis of Polymers Comparing with Ss316l Used as Orthopaedic Implants” ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, Volume-7, Issue-3, 2020.
- Harish “Design And Development Of External Glass Wall Cleaning System ” ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, Volume-7, Issue-3, 2020
- Impact of Ball burnishing process parameters on surface Integrity of an Aluminium 2024 Alloy, Harish1*, D.Shivalingappa1, Vishnu.P1, Sampath kumaran2.
- Design, Development and Fabrication of Multipurpose Agro Machine-Prashanth S.R.1, Punith S.2, Ashok Raja3, Mukhtar Nadeem4, Harish A.5 International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IJERMCE) Vol 2, Issue 5, May 2017
- Design of roller burnishing tool and its effect on surface integrity of Al6061 Hemanth.s Harish, Nithin bharadwaj, abhishek bhat, chetan shriharsha, Materials Today: Proceedings 5 (2018),Vol./Issue 5 pp. 12814-12820.
- A study of bio-active coating of Al2O3, egg and sea shell powder on PVC, teflon, and polyurethane Venkatesh.N,Hanumantharaju,aravind, Harish, Materials Today: Proceedings 5 (2018),Vol./Issue5 pp. 13358-13365
- “The Impact of deep rolling surface treatment process on surface integrity of Al 2024 alloy” presented in the international conference on advanced material science and applications organised by the department of physics, MSRIT, Bengaluru, India during 3-4 September, 2020.
- “Impact of Ball Burnishing Process on Residual stress distribution in Aluminium 2024 Alloy using Experimental and Numerical Simulation”. presented in the international conference on Trends in the Mechanical science organised by the department of mechanical engineering, MCE, Hassan, India during 6-7 August 2020.
- Presented the paper entitled “Impact of Ball burnishing process parameters on surface Integrity of an Aluminium 2024 Alloy” in the International Conference on “Advances in Manufacturing, Materials & Energy Engineering (Icon MMEE-2018)” during 2nd& 3rd March 2018 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MITE Moodabidre Jointly Patronized by BINGHAMTON UNIVERSITY, State University of New York
- Measurement of Residual stress distribution and fatigue life assessment of similar and dissimilar butt welded joint -Varun Ravichandran1, Varun Kumar D1, Revanth E R1, Sandeep M1, Harish A*Fatigue durability India 2016,IISc Bangalore.
- Strength anaysis of polymers comparing with ss316l used as orthopaedic implant by dynamic analysis –Harish1,Hanumantha raju2at International Conference on Advances in Materials, Manufacturing and Applications (AMMA 2015), April 9-11, 2015.
- Measurement of Residual Stress Distribution and Fatigue Life Assessment of Similar and Dissimilar Butt-Welded Joint, DOI:10.1007/978-981-10-6002-1_35
- Book: Proceedings of Fatigue, Durability and Fracture Mechanics (pp.433-443)
- Shuttle badminton