Hemanth Kumar C
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Machine Design
Date of Joining BNMIT :7/7/2016
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :5
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
| Doctor of Philosophy|
|Department of Studies, University B.D.T College of Engineering, Davangere under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.||2016|
|University B.D.T College of Engineering, Davangere.||2014|
|Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology Bangalore.||2011|
|1||Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||07th July 2016 – Till date|
|2||Assistant Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering||SVIT, Bangalore, India,||23rd July2014 – 18th June 2016|
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
|Dr. TTIT, KGF, India||23rd July 2011 – 31st October 2012|
- Applied for Indian patent for Biodegradable Superabsorbent and Absorbent. Application no: 201941029985 in 2019.
- Project entitled ” Development of Bio Degradable Diaper for Hygiene Applications” was awarded as the best project for the year 2018-19 by Department of Science and Technology, Government of Karnataka and Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- Machine Design
- Fatigue of Materials
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Dynamics & Kinematics of Machines
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Material Science
- Control Engineering
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Mechanical Measurements and Metrology
- Development of Advanced Engineering Materials.
- Fatigue of Engineering Materials
- Mechanical Characterization of Engineering Materials
- Bio Composites
- Title: Development of Bio Degradable Diaper for Hygiene Applications.
- Funding Agency: Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST)
- Amount: Rs.7000/-
- Year: 2018-19
- Status: Completed
- Development and Wear Characterization of Graphite and Silicon Carbide Reinforced ZA-27 Metal Matrix Composite, Hemanth Kumar C., Veeresh Bhusnur. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, June 2020, 29(04), 7406.
- Development of Wet Waste Digester. Hemanth Kumar C, Tejas, Shrinidhi,Nanda Kumar, Shashi Suman, IJIRSET, 1111-1116, Volume 9, Issue 7, June 2020. pp.4682-4689
- Experimental Study on Mechanical Characteristics of Graphite and Silicon Carbide Reinforced ZA-27 Metal Matrix Composite. Hemanth Kumar C, Veeresh Bhusnur. IJIRSET, ISSN 2319-8753, Volume 8, Issue 6, June 2019. pp.4682-4689
- Experimental Investigations on Tribological Properties of Glass-Jute Fibre Reinforced Hybrid Composites. Hemanth Kumar C, Raghavendra N, IJIRSET, 2319-8753, Volume 8, Issue 5, May 2019. pp.5467-5476.
- Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Glass-Jute Fibre Reinforced Hybrid Composites. Hemanth Kumar C, Shravan Ananth, IJIRSET, 2319-8753, Volume 8, Issue 4, April 2019. pp.4682-4689.
- Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Behaviour of GFRP Countersunk Composite Bolted Joints. Hemanth Kumar C, A Periya Karupan, Arun Kumar, Abhishek. S, Shivram Mabla Gauda. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, June 2018, Volume 5, Issue 6, ISSN-2395- 0056.pp.2488-2496.
- Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Behaviour of GFRP Composite Bolted Joints.Hemanth Kumar C, A. Periya Karupan, Arun Kumar, Abhishek. S, Shivram Mabla Gauda. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, June 2018, Volume 5, Issue 6, ISSN-2349-5162.pp. 392-401.
- Productivity Improvement of High End CNC Machines by DMAIC Methodology, Veeresh Bhusnur, Hemanth Kumar C. International Journal of Engineering Research and Advance Technologies, (IJERAT) Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2017.
- Design and Analysis of Rigid Tow Bar for Recovery of Damaged Underground Mining Truck in International journal of Mechanical and Industrial Technology. ISSN 2348-7593. Vol. 3, No.1, September 2015.
- Analysis of Metallic and Composite Tail Rotor Drive Shaft for Ballistic Impact in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research. ISSN 2278-0149. Vol. 4, No.1, January 2015.
- Experimental Study on Cyclic Behaviour of Glass Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Matrix Composite in the Proc. of Int. Conf. on Advanced Material Science and Applications (ICAMSA-2020)” held during 3 – 4 September 2020.
- Mechanical Characterization of ZA-27 Reinforced with Silicon Carbide MMC in the Proc. of Int. Conf. on Current Trends in Eng., Science and Technology, ICCTEST. Grenze ID: 02.ICCTEST.2017.1.39 © Grenze Scientific Society, January 2017
- Ballistic Damage Tolerance analysis of Metallic and composite Tail Rotor Drive Shaft” in National Conference on Engineering Technologies-2014
- An Introduction to Product Design and Development – In press