Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Product Design & Manufacturing
Date of Joining BNMIT :5/7/2019
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 15 Years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
| R V College of Engineering – R and D centre, Bangalore, under VTU, Belgavi, India|
(Product Design and Manufacturing)
|1||Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||5th July 2019 till date|
|2||Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering||East West Institute of Technology||February 2013 till June 2019|
Department of Mechanical Engineering
|East West Institute of Technology, Bangalore||August 2005 till January 2013|
- Internal assessment Coordinator
- NPTEL Coordinator
- Experiential Learning lab Coordinator
- Admissions Counsellor
- Completed NPTEL online course on “Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence” conducted between July – October 2021.
- Completed NPTEL online course on “Nature and Properties of Materials” conducted between Jan – April 2021.
- Life member of the Indian society for technical education (LM 54219)
- Member of the Institute of Engineers (M -153684-7)
- Control Engineering,
- Kinematics of Machines,
- Metal Casting and Welding,
- Machine Tools and Operations,
- Mechatronics and Microprocessors,
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing,
- Engineering Graphics,
- Management and Entrepreneurship,
- Additive Manufacturing
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering.
- Present research work is focused on optimization of thin film coatings for solar thermal applications
- “Design and Fabrication of a Portable Cattle Dung Mixer for Biogas Plant”– from January 2018 till May 2018(Funded by KSCST), also the project was selected for state level exhibition organized by KSCST at Davangere in August 2018.
- “Design and Fabrication of a Low Cost Ragi De-husking Machine”from January 2019 to May 2019( Funded by KSCST), also the project was selected for state level project exhibition organized by KSCST at Belgaum in July 2019.
- “Design and fabrication of Eco-friendly Device for Carbon- di-oxide Adsorption” from January 2021 to July 2021(Funded by DST and IEDC, BNMIT, Bangalore), also the project has received best project award in the symposium organized by SJCIT in association with KSTA (19th July 2021).
- Published a review paper “A Study on Coating and Characterization of Sputter Deposited Solar Selective Absorbers with Metal Interlayers for Solar Thermal Applications” in international journal of research in science, engineering and Technology, volume 10, issue 7, July 2021.
- Published a research paper entitled Design and Analysis of Hangers for Exhaust System in IJERT, volume 4, issue 06, June – 2015
- Listening music
- Volunteering and community involvement
- Blogging and reading