Mrs. Divya M S
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Science and Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT: 04/09/2023
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience: 04 Years 09 Months
|Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
% of marks obtained
Experience: 04 Years 09 Months
|1||Assistant Professor||BIET, Davanagere||02/11/2020 to 25/08/2023|
|2||Teaching Assistant||Davanagere University, Davanagere||15/09/2018 to 31/05/2020|
Awards and Achievements
- Meritorious Student Award from Channagiri Virupakshappa Dharmashala Trust on November 2012.
- Got Best Student Award for securing highest marks in Diploma CSE by DRR Govt Polytechnic College.
- Participated in District level Throw Ball game as a team Captain.
- Technical Team Member during Davana – VTU Youth Fest 2014.
Invited Talks Delivered
- Organized Faculty Development Program on “Sparx Enterprise Architect Tool” on 30th March, 2021
- Organized Workshop on Front End Development for 4th Semester Students on 11th to 13th August 2023
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level)
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute and Department Level)
- Worked as College Digital Team Member.
- Department Calendar of Events Coordinator.
- NBA Criteria 2 Team Member.
- NAAC Criteria 3 Team Member.
- Student Counsellor for UG students.
Reviewer at National/International Conference/Seminars
- Life Member of The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) [LM 134807]
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Data Mining and Warehousing – Average Result in Subject taught: 100%
- C++– Average Result in Subject taught: 100%
- Digital Image Processing – Average Result in Subject taught: 100%
- Web Programming.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning– Average Result in Subject taught: 91.52%
- Object Oriented Concepts Java– Average Result in Subject taught: 86%
- Operating System– Average Result in Subject taught: 95 %
- Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- “Recommendation of Agricultural Crops Based on Productivity and Season Using Machine Learning”,which has been has been approved and funded by Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST).
- “Analysis of Classification Techniques for Intrusion Detection System”, in International Journal of Advance Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE) on July 2017, Volume 6, Issue 7. DOI: http://10.17148/IJARCCE.2017.6748.
- “Lossless Compression of Text Document Using Huffman, Run Length and Lempel-Ziv Welch Coding Algorithms”, in International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing (IJCSMC) on March 2020, Volume 9, Issue 3.
- “Chromatic password System – A Novel Method to avoid Shoulder Surfing Attack”, in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts ( IJCRT) on May 2020, Volume 8, Issue 5. DOI: http://doi.one/10.1729/Journal.23623
- “Smart Education System–A Novel Method to Learn From Home Using Mobile Device”, in International Journal For Research and Development in Technology (IJRDT) on May 2020, Volume 13, Issue 5.
- Identifying Pandemic Disease Infected Persons using GPS and Aadhar Link, published in ‘International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field’, Vol – 6, Issue – 6, June – 2020.
- "Evaluation of Activation Functions Based On Their Performances" in Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology VOLUME 50 ISSUE 04 – 2021 PAPER ID: HST-0421-317.
- “Plant Disease Identification System” Publishd in STD Journal Volume X, Issue V, May 2021.
- “YOLO Algorithm: To Recognize Real Time Vision and Audio”, Published in IJARESM, Impact Factor: 7.429, Volume 9 Issue 5, May- 2021
- Attended short course on Introduction to Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing, International
- Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology (iCATccT-2015).
- Succesfully undergone a Bluemix Enabled session.
- Attended workshop organized by IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Academic Associate. EMC Academic Associate, Information Storage and Management.
- Attended Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst workshop Workshop organized by Department of CS&E, BIET, Davanagere.
- Completed 5-day Online FDP on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 14th November to 18th November 2022.
Book / Book Chapters
- Playing Sudoku
- Throw Ball
Any other things
- Designing Web Pages