Mr. Mohanesh B M
Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
Date of Joining BNMIT : 18-03-2021
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :11 years 8 months
|Degree||Institution||Month and Year of Passing|
|M.Engg||University of Hof, Hof||2009|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of AIML||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||(18th Mar 2021 to till date)|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of CSE||ATME College of Engineering||(1st Aug -17 to 1-Mar 2021)|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of CSE||N.I.E||(13th Aug-10 – 31st Jul-2016)|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of CSE||V.V.I.E.T||(7 Aug 2009 -13th Aug 2010)|
|Lecturer||Dept. of CSE||V.V.I.E.T||(21st Feb 2006-15th Jul 2006)|
Awards and Achievements
- Filed a patent on a Face Recognition system, using the latest technologies.
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level):
- External Examiner for Labs conducted for B.E
- Examiner for M.Tech Lab exam
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute Level):
- Department sports co-ordinator (2019-20)
- Industry Interaction 2019-2020
- Android Club activities 2018-19
- Life Member of ISTE (LM 127 037)
- Member of CSI
- Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Data Mining, Python programming, Image processing
List of subjects handled
- Python Programming, Computer graphics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Programming with C, Data structures using C, Object-Oriented Programming with C++, Principles of Programming Languages, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Database Management Systems, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Cryptography and Network Security/ Information and Network Security, Discrete Mathematical Structures, C# and .Net, Advanced Algorithm, Java & J2EE
Participation in FDP/Training courses/Seminars/Workshops
- Course Era, Course on python: May 2, 2021, by Google.
- Three-day workshop: “Innovative Teaching Learning Methodologies” From 27th to 29th September 2021 at BNMIT
- Six days workshop: ”Art of Counselling” from 2nd July to 9th July 2019 at A.T.M.E
- One week workshop on “NBA and NAAC accreditation process” by Ramaiah Institute of Technology from 4th to 8th June 2020
- Three days workshop: Machine Learning using python by NITK STEP from 09-07-21 to 11-7-21
- Three-day workshop: “Importance of NAAC accreditation in higher Educational Institution” from 9-11-2020 to 11-11-2020 at ATME.
- One day workshop on R: on 12th October Teaching Learning centre, ICT IIT Bombay, MHRD, Government of India.
- Five-day Faculty development Programme: Machine Learning Techniques and tools, from 17 to 21 December 2018 at JSSATE, Bangalore.
- Five-day Faculty development program on python application programming from 17 Jan 2018 to 21 Jan 2018 at ATME, Mysuru
- One day National Seminar on “Applications of Machine Learning and pattern recognition Bio-Informatics” on 30 Sep 2019 at Manasagangothri, Mysuru.
- Course Era: Image processing with python Nov 16 2020.
- One day Technical talk: “pervasive Computing” on 19 November at ATME.
- Two-day FDP: “Road map to current Technology Management” on 27th and 28th November 2020 by Rajkiya Engineering College,Banda, UP
- Five Day Workshop: “ Universal Human values ” 5 to 9th October by ATCTE
- Mohanesh B M “ Active Listening and Interaction Using Index of Co-Incidence and Birthday Problem with Hidden Markov Models. CCIP 2016 ,Second International Conference ,IEEE Journal ,SJCE Mysore 2016
- Mohanesh B M “ Mathematical Principle Of Index of Co-Incidence And Rook Polynomial To Identify Frequent Item-set Distribution In Super Market.” 3rd IEEE international conference RTEICT 2018
- Mohanesh B M “ Mathematical Logic and Logical equivalence implementation to find the intermediate key Management for DES Encryption Algorithm” 6th World Conference ,Goa 2018
- Mohanesh B M “ “ Newtons Gregory interpolation principle to identify and predict the unknown values from Item set data of the super Market” ICRTST 2020.
- Hobbies: Reading books
- Sports: Badminton