Mr. Nagabhushan Rao
Designation: Professor of Practice
Area of specialization: SW Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT: 01/03/2023
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Adjunct
E-mail Id :Nagabhushana.firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 33 Years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|B.E||PES College of Engg., Mandya||1978||77%|
|B.Sc.,||Yuvaraja College, Mysore||1974||50.8%|
Experience: 33 Years
- PMP certified Electronics Engineer with deep skills in E&C, having worked in Research Institutions (IISc., and IITB), Defense Electronics R&D(BEL), Software Development in MNCs(HCL,HP,IBM and Accenture), currently working on voluntary basis in IISc., on development of Artificial Pancreas in Aerospace Engineering department with the objective of giving back to the country from which I got so much.
- Led 20+ projects in Central Government ( Ministry of Rural Development- Rajiv Gandhi Drinking Water mission) and State Government( RDPR, BDA,KIADB,BWSSB, CID,KHB, KUIDC) Projects
- Led 15+ Projects for various customers while working as Program Manager in HCL, HP,IBM and Accenture.
- Experience working on multiple stages of the product development lifecycle (project initiation, design completion, release, and maintenance)
- Always worked in project incubation environment and developed entrepreneurial skills during my 4 decades of working on projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in coaching and performance management
- Experience working in global, cross-functional, and interdisciplinary projects having matrix-based organizational structures
- Able to work in cross-functional and global teams, and participate in early morning or late
- SW Engineering, Digital Image Processing