Mrs. Pankaja R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Computer Networks, Data Science, Machine Learning
Date of Joining BNMIT: 12-04-2023
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 13 Years 03 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|M.Tech||PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Sep 2012||69%|
|B.E||Vijayanagar Engineering College, Bellary||July 2005||65%|
Experience: 14 Years, 9 Months
|1||Assistant Professor||BNMIT, Bengaluru||April 2023- Till Present|
|2||Assistant Professor||Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bengaluru||Jan 2013 to March 2023|
|3||Lecturer||SJMIT, Chitradurga||Oct 2006 to June 2010|
Invited Talks Delivered
1) Delivered session on “Cyber security & it’s applications” in Government of Karnataka department of technical education, Bengaluru, on 17th FEB 2020.
2) Delivered session on “Network Simulation- NS2” in Atria Institute of technology , Bengaluru, on 21st AUG 2019.
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute and Department Level)
- Internship and Seminar Coordinator.
- IA Coordinator
- Class Teacher
- Library Coordinator
- Department level Class Teacher, Counsellor
- Department NBA coordinator
Reviewer at National/International Conference/Seminars
Memberships – LMISTE, AMIE
Operating System, Computer Networks, Computer Organization, Simulation and System Modeling, Adhoc Networks, Object Oriented Programming, Software Engineering, Web Applications and its Technologies, Data Mining and Data warehouse, DBMS.
- Performance Analysis of Text Classification Algorithms using Confusion Matrix, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), 2016/12,6,4, pp- 2454-4698 2.
- IoT Protocols To Manage And Secure Data For The Technological Revolution Springer Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering System, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7868-2_33, volume 668, Print ISBN 978-981-10-7867- 5Pages335-347.
- “Analysis of Routing Protocols for VANET Using Real City Map Scenarios” International Conference on Current Trends in Advanced Computing, Feb 2014.
- “On Minimizing Data Delivery Delay in Duty Cycling Wireless Sensor Networks” International Conference on Current Trends in Advanced Computing, Feb 2014.
- “Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocols for VANET Using IEEE 802.11p and IEEE 802.11b “, National conference on Signal Processing and Communication, May 2012.
- Reading books
- Shuttle badminton