Mrs. Nagarathna C R
Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Deep Learning
Date of Joining BNMIT : 25-05-2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 12 Years 10 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|Ph.D||Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bengaluru||2019||Pursuing|
|M. E (CNE)||National college of Engineering, Mysore||2014||76%|
|B.E (ISE)||Bala Gangadharanatha Swamiji Institute of Technology, Nagamangala Mandya||2009||72%|
12 Years 10 Months
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of AI &ML||BNMIT, Bangalore , India||May 2022 to till date|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of ISE||Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bengaluru||July 2015 – May 2022|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of ISE||BGSIT, Mandya||August 2009-July 2015|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute Level):
- Co-ordinating with CISCO for “Programming Essentials in C” course certification for 1st year students as a trainer. During 2019-20 and 2020-2021.
- Co-ordinating with CISCO for “Programming Essentials in C++” course certification for 2nd year students as a trainer. During 2019-20 and 2020-2021.
- Resource person for add on program “Course on java” for 3rd year students as a trainer. During 2020-21.
- VTU Co-ordinator- Responsible to register new faculty details in VTU portal, update all department faculty details yearly, do the subject mapping in every semester.
- AICTE co-ordinator-Regularly updating department faculty details in AICTE portal from the year 2018.
- Final Year Internship guide ship from
- NAAC criteria 1 main coordinator institution level
- Working for NBA criteria-7.
Awards and Achievements
Participation in FDP/Training courses/Seminars/Workshops
Short Term Courses
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms Lab
- Advanced Java, Data Structure Lab
- Database Management System
- Database Management Lab
- Data Structure in ‘C’
- Computer Organization
- Java and Internet Programming
- Java Lab.
- Storage Area Network
- Image Processing and Deep Learning
- Intelligent System For Remote Person Monitoring Based On The Internet Of Things And Wireless Body Sensor Published on 7/1/2022. Patent Number: 202141061763.
- Intelligent IoT Device For Automating Fingerprints Using Machine Learning And Statistical Payload Fingerprints Published on 3/1/2022. Patent Number: 202022100016.6.
- Nagarathna C R, Dr M Kusuma “An Overview Of Early Detection Of Alzheimers Disease” International Journal of Medical Engineering and informatics, Inderscience Publications.(in press) DOI: 10.1504/IJMEI.2021.10042418
- Nagarathna C R, Dr M Kusuma “Automatic Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease using Hybrid Model and CNN” Journal of Soft Computing Paradigm. DOI: 10.36548/jscp.2021.4.007.https://irojournals.com/jscp/article/view/3/4/7, Volume – 3 | Issue – 4 | December 2021.
- Nagarathna C R “The Technique to Detect and Avoid The Denial Of Service Attacks In Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology.
Papers presented in International/National Conferences
- Nagarathna, C. R., & Kusuma, M. (2021, November). “Comparative study of detection and classification of Alzheimer’s disease using Hybrid model and CNN”. In 2021 International Conference on Disruptive Technologies for Multi-Disciplinary Research and Applications (CENTCON)(Vol. 1, pp. 43-46). IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/CENTCON52345.2021.9688082.
- Nagarathna C R, Dr M Kusuma “Detection and classification of Alzheimer’s using Deep Learning Techniques” 3rd International conference on Communication and Intelligent System, New Delhi(ICCIS-2021).
- Bhavyashree H.L, Nagarathna C R “Modified Cluster Based Certificate Blocking of Misbehaving Node In Mantes” International Conference on Advanced Technologies in Intelligent Control, Environment, Computing & Communication Engineering (ICATIECE-2019).
- Nagarathna C R “A survey on intrusion detection system in wireless sensor networks” Research Trends in Computer Applications and Information Management Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Bengaluru, 24th and 25th January 2014
- Nagarathna C R “The method to detect and avoid denial of service attacks in WSN”, National Conference on Real Time System City Engineering College (CEC), Bengaluru, 9th and 10th May 2014
- Nagarathna C R “Authentication Technique to Detect and Avoid Black – hole Attack in WSN”, Name: NCETCSE-2017, DSATM Bangalore, 19th may 2017
- Nagarathna C R “An Online Election Voting System: A Prototype” NCCSTM-2018, DSATM, Bangalore, 3rd may 2018
- Nagarathna C R “Survey Paper on Gesture Recognition of Bharathanatyam Mudras” NCCSTM-2018, DSATM, Bangalore, 3rd may 2018.
Watching TV, Listening Music