Dr. Amith Shekhar C
Designation : Associate Professor
Area of specialization : Cloud Computing
Date of Joining BNMIT : 10/04/2023
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 12 Years
Department : Computer Science & Engineering
University / Institution
Year of Award
|Ph.D.||VTU / RVCE, Bengaluru||2023||Awarded|
|M.Tech.||VTU / BIET, Davangere||2012||Distinction|
|B.E.||VTU / GMIT, Davangere||2009||Distinction|
Experience – 12 Years
|BNMIT, Bengaluru||Associate Professor||10th April 2023||Till Date|
|GMIT, Davangere||Assistant Professor||25th July 2012||06th April 2023|
|JNNCE , Shivamogga||Assistant Professor||08th Feb 2010||15th Sept 2010|
|BIET, Davangere||Assistant Professor||10th Sept 2009||04th Feb 2010|
The Professional Recognitions
|Jury Panel member||JIT, Davangere||2021||Algorith – A State level Competition on Algorithms presentation and designing|
|Resource Person||GMIT, Davangere||2016||Five-day workshop on “C Programing”|
|2020||Bridge course on “Object oriented Concepts”|
|Davan College, Davangere||2019||Cloud Computing and its Applications for BCA students|
|GMIT, Davangere||2019||workshop on “Python”|
|JIT, Davangere||2018||OOPs using C++|
|GMIT, Davangere||2018||“Bridge Course on OOPS with C++”|
|RYM Engineering college Bellary||2018||Five-day workshop on “Programming in C/C++”|
|Session manager||GMIT, Davangere||2021||2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering and management (ICETSEM-2021)|
|NPTEL SPOC||2022||Awarded as ACTIVE SPOC by NPTEL|
|Reviewer||International Journal||2023||Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer science|
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- C Programming
- Python Programming
- Data Structures and its Applications
- Operating systems
- Database Management systems
- Computer Networks
- Storage Area Networks
- File Structures
- Web Programming
- Software Testing
- Three Day Virtual Faculty Development Programme on Data Science & Networking organized by RIT Hassan from 25/08/2022 to 27/08/2022.
- Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “Intellectual Property Rights and Ip Management for Start – Up” IETE Sponsored Organized by RYMEC, Bellary from 26th – 1st May 2021.
- One week Faculty development Programme on Research Methodology and Latex with Hands on at SVCE, Bengaluru from 06th – 11th July, 2020.
- Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “ICT & OBE “organized by RVCE at GMIT from 21st to 25th Jab 2020.
- Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “CLOUD COMPUTING” at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Department of CSE from 22nd to 26th July 2019.
- Attended two Days workshop on Outcome based Education and outcome-based Accreditation pertaining to NBA at GMIT on 10th and 11th Feb 2017.
- Participated in Six Days Workshop on “Research methodologies, processes and tools” at RNSIT, Bangalore on Jan 2016.
- Faculty Development Programme on “FEEL Teacher” at GMIT, Davangere, from 27th July 2015 to 29th July 2015. conducted by CLHRD, Mangalore.
- 5 days Faculty Enablement Development Program on Big Data Analytics at SJBIT, Bangalore held during 27th to 31st Jan 2014.
- Two-Day workshop on Software Testing laboratory at RNSTI, Bangalore held during 21st and 22nd Jan 2013.
- 5 days “Deep Dive Faculty Enablement Foundation Program” conducted by Infosys- Campus Connect, from 28th Jan to 1st Feb 2013.
- Cloud Computing
Title of Project
|Malware Detection using Machine Learning Algorithm||6000||2022|
|Kisan Bandhu – A farmer friendly Tech Project||4000||2020|
- Singing, Nature Rides, Trekking, Soft skills Training
- Performed in more than 100 reputed singing concerts and stage shows
Any other things
- RASHTRAPATHI AWARD winner from president of India in scouts.
- Honored with more than 150 prizes and awards in singing, debate, pick n speak, essay writing & sports
- Effectively Organized various state / district level technical symposiums and cultural fests