Master of Technology
B. N. M Institute of Technology offers Master’s program in Engineering (MTech). The M.Tech Program in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established in the year 2010. It provides a full time program for 2 years with well-established infrastructure and state of the art computing facilities. This program is affiliated and approved by VTU and AICTE. Right from the genesis of the department with an objective of imparting quality technical education, it has taken a quantum leap over the years in terms of quality of students, committed faculty, infrastructure and the courses. The M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is designed to acquire breadth and depth wise knowledge in computer science domain. The syllabus encompasses a broad and complete curriculum. It strongly believes in fostering an interest among the students to learn and understand the concepts they study thoroughly and apply them in new ways. The CSE department is committed in contributing to educational excellence, the department excels in the teaching-learning methodology and has a good academic track record. The learning experience here is attuned to industry trends and independent career development.
After 2/3 year of graduation, the students will have the ability to:
- Analyze, design and solve problems related to Computer Science and Engineering and adapt to changes in technology by self-learning
- Work effectively as individuals and in a team, exhibiting leadership qualities to meet the goals of a project or the organization
- Work with professionalism and concern for environment to meet the societal needs
- Engage in higher learning, leading to degrees or certifications
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO1: An ability to independently carry out research / investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- PO2: An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- PO3: Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the Computer Science and Engineering as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program.
- Admission to M.Tech. Programme shall be opened to the candidates who have passed the prescribed qualifying examination with not less than 50 % of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of BE/B.Tech examination.
- In the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Category I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%. Rounding off of percentage secured in qualifying examination is not permissible.
- For the foreign degrees, Equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities shall be a must.
- The candidates who have completed their degree through the distance mode education from any University (National or International) are not eligible for admission to M.Tech. Programs under any quota.
- The Eligibility norms are periodically fixed by VTU with all relevant details of Academic Eligibility, Re Courses for admissions to UG Courses as well as PG Courses and Institutions recognized for eligibility.
Career opportunities for Computer Science & Engineering Graduates
- Software Developer / Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Big Data Engineer
- Data Scientist / Analyst
- Block Chain Developer
Why BNMIT for this course ?
1. Students are encouraged and motivated to secure university ranks (UG & PG Ranks -15)
2. Students are supported with technical and financial aid to participate in hackathons, project competitions, challenging platforms at national and international levels.
3. Students are encouraged to identify the area of interest and conduct detailed study of literature survey to understand the state of art.
4. Students publish technical papers in national and international conferences.
5. Well equipped library access is available for collection of technical papers and to take up online courses.
|18SCS12||Advances in Operating Systems|
|18SCS13||Advances in Data Base|
|18SCS14||Internet of Things|
|18SCS15X||Professional Elective -1|
|18SCSL16||IOT and ADBMS Laboratory|
|18RMI17||Research Methodology and IPR|
|18SCS151||Advances in Computer Networks|
|18SCS152||Multi Core Architecture and Programming|
|18SCS154||Computer Systems Performance Analysis|
|18SCS21||Managing Big Data|
|18SCS24X||Professional Elective -2|
|18SCS25X||Professional Elective -3|
|Professional Elective -2||Professional Elective -3|
|Course Code under 18SCS24X||Course title|
|Course Code under 18SCS25X||Course title|
|18SCS241||Advances in Storage Area Network||18SCS251||Advances in Computer Graphics|
|18SCS242||Agile Technologies||18SCS252||Trends in Artificial Intelligence and|
|18SCS243||Business Intelligence and its Applications||18SCS253||Object Oriented Software Engineering|
|18SCS244||Data Mining & Data Warehousing||18SCS254||Advances in Digital Image Processing|
|18SCS31||Machine Learning Techniques|
|18SCS32X||Professional Elective -4|
|18SCS33X||Professional Elective -5|
|18SCS34||Evaluation of Project Phase -1|
|Professional Elective -4||Professional Elective -5|
|Course Code under 18SCS32X||Course title|
|Course Code under 18SCS33X||Course title|
|18SCS321||Embedded Computing Systems||18SCS331||Application And Web Security|
|18SCS322||Information and Network Security||18SCS332||Software Project Planning &|
|18SCS323||Wireless Networks & Mobile|
|18SCS333||Natural Language Processing and Text Mining|
|18SCS334||Cyber Security And Cyber Law|
|18SCS41||Project Work Phase -2|
How To Apply ?
- PGCET- Counseling.
- Register for Counseling.
- Documents for Verification.
- Final Seat Selection.
BNM Institute of Technology does not encourage admissions through any agents or anybody other than college office and also has not entrusted any person or agency or support agency for making admission to the college. BNMIT will not be held responsible for any such kind of malicious claim of any person, agency or any supporting agents. Students and parents are clearly instructed not to approach any outsider and the college will not be responsible for it.