Ashwini R Malipatil
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT:
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct):Regular
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience:
8 years 2 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|M.Tech (CSE)||PoojyaDoddappaAppa College of Engineering, Gulbarga, India.||July 2012||81.5|
|B.E (CSE)||APPA Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gulbarga, India.||July 2009||62|
|1||Assistant Professor||B.N.M Institute of Technology, Department of CSE, Bengaluru, India.||Sept 2021 – till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Department of ISE, Bengaluru, India.||Aug 2013- Aug 2021|
|3||Guest Lecturer||HKE’S Women’s Polytechnic College, Department of ISE, Gulbarga, India.||July 2009 – May 2012|
University Level :
- UG Practical Examiner
Institute Level :
- Time Table Coordinator
- Department Association Coordinator
- Cultural Coordinator
- Life member of ISTE and IAENG
- Programming in C
- Data Structures
- Cryptography and cyber Security
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Internet of Things
- Computer Networks.
- Internet of Things.
- Academic Project selected in KSCST in 2019-2020 amount received Rs.3500/-
- Academic Project selected in KSCST in 2020-2021 amount received Rs.4500/-
- “MAC Enhancement for Performance Improvement of Routing Protocol” in International Journal of Engineering Research and Application, Vol 2 Issue 5 Sept-Oct 2012.
- “Implementation on Solar Power Plant Electricity Sensor Reads Using IoT Devices to get a Data in Mobile App” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Vol 6 Issue 5 May 2017.
- “A Brief Survey on Solar Power Plant Electricity Sensor Reads Using IoT Devices to get a Data in Mobile App” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Vol 6 Issue 5 May 2017.
- “Could and Web Based Smart Vehicle Toll Payment System” in International Journal of Trends in Research and Development, Vol 6 Issue 3 May June 2019.
- “Smart Traffic Control Barricade System” in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology with Scopus index, Vol 29 May 2020.
- “Covid -19 Monitoring and Detection Band” in International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, Vol 6, Issue 7, July 2021.
Papers presented in International/National Conferences
- “MATLAB Based Real Time Face Recognition for Attendance Monitoring using PCA” in National Conference on May 9 2018 in JSSIT, Bangalore.
- Regression Algorithm in Machine Learning.
- Shuttle Cock