This post was last updated on January 14th, 2021
Area of specialization:Machine Learning,
Date of Joining BNMIT:
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct):Regular
No. of years of Experience:
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) , Belgaum, Karnataka, India||Joining 2018|
|Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) , Belgaum, Karnataka, India||2014||9.4 CGPA|
|Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) , Belgaum, Karnataka, India||2011||82|
|1||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India||5 Feb 2020–To Till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||AIKTC, Navi Mumbai||July 2014–June|
Awards and Achievements
- Professional: Most Popular Faculty, Computer Department, Bonhomie, AIKTC, Navi-Mumbai in year 2016.
- Academics: Gold Medal, M.Tech, Final Year, SIT, Tumkur in year 2014.
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Operating Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Structure Programming Approach (C)
- Computer Threats and Attacks
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
Funding received: NIL
- Brinda, B Sathish Babu, Brinda, B Sathish Babu, “Opportunities for IoT in building smarter E-governance systems”, International Journal of Engineering Science Technology and Management (RVJSTEM), Vol. 1, Issue.1, Jan 2020.
- Brinda, Shiva Prakash Ranga, “Anonymizing Sensitive Based Attributes using Hadoop MapReduce”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 9, (ISSN2249-6157), 2016.
- Brinda, Kadam Pooja Laxman Lilavati, Mishra Preeti Ravindra Vimla, “Implementation of Information Kiosk for Hospital”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE), Vol. 3, Issue 10, 2015.
- Brinda, B Sathish Babu, “EDF Scheduling Technique for Private Cloud Environment using Hadoop MapReduce”, International Journal of Cloud Computing (IJ-CLOSER), Vol.3, Issue 4, 2014.
- Brinda, B Sathish Babu, “Application of Partitioned EDF Scheduling in Cloud Computing Scenario”, International Conference on Emerging computation and Information Technology (ICECIT), Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Vol 2, 2013.
Any other things
Invited Talked Delivered
- Invited as a resource person for Faculty Development Programme on “Hands-On LaTeX and Technical Writing” at AIKTC, Navi-Mumbai on 04 January 2018 to 06 January 2018
- Invited as a resource person for ISTE approved STTP on “Big Data Analytics and IoT” at PCCE college, Goa on 11 July to 15 July 2016