Dr. Srividya R
Designation : Associate Professor
Area of specialization : Cryptography & Network Security
Date of Joining BNMIT : 25/09/2020
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 8 years
Department : Computer Science & Engineeering
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|Ph.D (CSE)||MCE, Hassan. V.T.U. (Belgaum)||2019||—|
|M.Tech||CMRIT, Bengaluru, V.T.U. (Belgaum)||2011||75 %|
|B.E.||RYMEC, Ballari. V.T.U. (Belgaum)||2009||70.5%|
Experience: 8.5 years
|1||Associate Professor||Department of Computer Science & Engineering at B N M Institute of Technology, Bengaluru,||September 2020 till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||K S Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.||2013 till September 2020|
|3||Lecturer (Part time)||VTU Centre for PG Studies, Chamarajpet, Bangalore.||September 2012 till December 2012|
Awards and Achievements
- Completed NCC first level certificate with Lance Corporal
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Applied for patent for the project titled “RECOMMENDATION MODELS FOR BIG DATA ANALYSIS USING MULTI-CRITERIA AND HYBRID COLLABORATIVE FILTER”, with the Application No: 202041048855 on 09.11.2020 and it was published with Journal Number- 46/2020, Journal Date- 13/11/2020-IPO
- Chaired a Session in the International Conference on Recent trends in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation Engg, Medical electronics and Physics (RTEETIMP)-2020, 7th – 9th December 2020, organized by Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru
List of subjects handled
- Machine Learning.
- Cryptography and Network Security.
- Data Structures using C++.
- Computer Networks.
- Object Oriented Programming using C++.
- Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Embedded System Design.
- Patent Number – 2020103849
Granted Date – 27th January 2021.
Title of Invention- “QCIU Education Environment System Quantum Computing Integrated Development Education Environment using IOT based System”
- Network Security
- Reading Books
- Volley ball
- Throw ball
Any other things
- Completed NCC first level certificate with Lance Corporal rank