This post was last updated on July 9th, 2021
Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Data Science, IOT, Web Mining
Date of Joining BNMIT : 5/23/2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 15 years 6 months
Department : Computer Science & Engineering
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|1||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India|
Awards and Achievements
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Microcontroller and Embedded Systems
- Embedded Computing Systems
- Storage Area Networks
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Operations Research
- Computer Organization
- Information and Network Security
- Logic Design
- C – Programming
- Data Science
- Vanitha S R & Prashanth J, ” Two Ways of Authentication to Access the Data for Various Web –Based Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 4 Issue 3, ISSN: 2394-9333, May-June 2017.
- Komal Ambaldhage & Prashanth J, ” Enhancement of Security in 3G/4G networks by Dynamic Key Length generation with reduced space complexiy”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research, Volume 2 Issue 3, April 2016.
- Girisha G S, Raghavendra C K, & Prashanth J, “Multiple Instance Learning Techniques for Multimedia Data Mining and their Applications”, 22nd International Conference on Cloud Computing Computer Science and Advances in Information Technology-ICCCCIT 2016, ISBN:978-93-85225-74-1, 11th Sepember, 2016, Mysore.
- Prashanth J,” Secure Three Party Authenticated Quantum Key Distribution Protocols “, National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Information Technology & Mathematics” Nov-2011 at East West Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Reading books
- Listening Kannada and Hindi songs