Jamuna S Murthy
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Software Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT : 28th Aug 2020
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 4 years and 6 months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|PhD||Dept. of Information Science and Engineering , M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology||(Pursuing)|
|Dept. of Information Science and Engineering , M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology||2017||9.5 CGPA , Rank 2|
(Computer Science and Engineering)
|Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology||2015||8.4 CGPA , Top 10|
Experience: 4.5 years
|1||Assistant Professor Dept. of ISE||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||Aug 2020 -Till Date|
|2||Assistant Professor Dept. of CSE||PES University, Bangalore India||Aug 2020 -Till Date|
|3||Research Assistant||IISc & MSRIT, Bangalore India||July 2017- July 2018|
Dept. of ISE
|MSRIT, Bangalore, India||Jan 2017 – Jun 2017|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Department Level) :
- NBA Criteria 6,8,9 BNMIT (2021-22)
- NBA Criteria 3, 8 BNMIT (2020-21)
- News Letter Coordinator, BNMIT (2020-21)
- Sports Coordinator, BNMIT (2020-21)
- Students Achievement Coordinator, BNMIT (2020-21)
- SDP Coordinator (2020-21)
- NGO Coordinator (2020-22)
- IPL Coordinator (2021-22)
- Project Coordinator, PESU (2018-20)
- Special Topics Course Coordinator, PESU (2019-20)
Awards and Achievements
- Certificate of Achievement for Webinar on Threat Modelling – Samgacchadhwam Series – 35 conducted by Cyber Security of India(CySeck) 20th January 2021
- Best Project Award : 2017, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Fresher Award : 2015, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Certified with Apple as iOS Developer
- Distinguished Member : NSPE(National Society of Professional Engineers) , 2017-Present
- Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=DIJx__kAAAAJ&hl=en
- Citations : 10 , h-index : 3
- dblp : https://dblp.org/pid/237/0521.html
- Semantics Scholar : (2019 – Present)
- Certified with Apple as iOS Developer – 2017
- Architecting with Google Computed Engine Specialized by Google Cloud – 2020
- Certified with AWS as AWS Associate Cloud Architect – 2022
- Certified with Google as GCP Associate Cloud Engineer – 202
- Data Science
- Linear Algebra
- Bigdata Analytics
- Cloud Computing & Applications
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Python Programming
- Problem Solving with C
- Data Science
- Applied Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Bigdata and Cloud Computing
National & International Journals
- Murthy, Jamuna S., G. M. Siddesh, and K. G. Srinivasa. “A Real-Time Twitter Trend Analysis and Visualization Framework.” International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS) 15.2 (2019): 1-21.
- Murthy, Jamuna S., G. M. Siddesh, and K. G. Srinivasa. “TwitSenti: A Real-Time Twitter Sentiment Analysis and Visualization Framework.” Journal of Information & Knowledge Management 18.02 (2019): 1950013.
- Murthy, Jamuna S., G. M. Siddesh , A Real Framework for Multimodal Conversational Twitter Sentiment Analysis and Visualization, http://doi.org/10.11591/ijai.v11.i3.pp%25p (2022).
- ObjectDetect : A Real-Time Object Detection Framework for Advance Driver Assistance system using YOLOv5, Hindwai (IJ-AI) (Accepted ) – 13/3/2022.
In National/International Conference Proceedings
- Murthy, Jamuna S., G. M. Siddesh, and K. G. Srinivasa. “A Distributed Framework for Real- Time Twitter Sentiment Analysis and Visualization.” Recent Findings in Intelligent Computing Techniques. Springer, Singapore, 2018. 55-61.
- Murthy, J.S., Shekar, A.C., Bhattacharya, D., Namratha, R., Sripriya, D. (2021). A Novel Framework for Multimodal Twitter Sentiment Analysis Using Feature Learning. In: Singh, M., Tyagi, V., Gupta, P.K., Flusser, J., Ören, T., Sonawane, V.R. (eds) Advances in Computing and Data Sciences. ICACDS 2021. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 1441. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-88244-0_24.
In National/International Book Proceeding
- Murthy, Jamuna S. “EdgeCloud: A Distributed Management System for Resource Continuity in Edge to Cloud Computing Environment.” The Rise of Fog Computing in the Digital Era. IGI Global, 2019. 108- 128.
- Impact of Social Media on Knowledge Management for creating Smart Organizations , Springer 2022 (Accepted).
- Advancements of Healthcare Technologies: Paradigm towards Smart Healthcare Systems, Springer 2022 (Accepted).
- Conceptual Analysis and Applications of Bigdata in Smart Society, Springer 2022 (Accepted)
- Badminton and Net Ball
- Find me on StarMaker Music App @iamjamuna