Mrs. Kavya N L
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Science and Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT : 24/02/2023
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 4 years 5 months
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||KSSEM, VTU, Belgaum||2016|
|B.E||AIEMS, VTU, Belgaum||2014|
- Teaching: 4 years 5 months
|1||Asst Professor||EWIT, Bangalore (2021-2022)|
|2||Asst Professor||Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore (2016-2020)|
Awards and Achievements
- Attended 5-day FDP 8th to 13th May 2023, Tittle “IOT with Raspberry Pi4(ARM based Soc)and Python conducted in BNMIT.
- Attended 5-days AICTE-VTU Teachers Training program on “Introduction to Web Programming” from 27th to 31st March 2023(Online mode).
- Attended a five day’s Workshop on “Java Fundamental” at K S School of Engineering & Management.
- Attended One day Faculty Development Program on “Professional Ethics and Human Values” at RR institute of Technology On 16/08/2018.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Program on “A practical Implementation of IOT using Python & Raspberry Pi” at ISM University on 19 / 01/ 19.
- Attended a Five day’s Workshop on “DevOps” at Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bengaluru-
- Resource Person for Six Days Students Development Program on “Object Oriented Concepts” 08/02/2019, Dept of CSE, SCE, Bengaluru -57.
- Resource Person for Six Days Students Development Program on “Python Programming”, 06/02/2019, Dept of CS E, SCE, Bengaluru-57.
- Had been part of College Promotion Committee at Sapthagiri College of Engineering.
- Had been part of Sports Co-Ordinator at Sapthagiri College of Engineering.
- Microcontroller and Embedded Systems, Web Technologies, System Software, System Software and Compiler Design Lab, Database Management System, Database Management System Lab with Mini Project, Object Oriented Programming with C++, Discrete Mathematical Structure, Discrete Mathematical Structures, Computer Concepts and C Programming, Big Data and Analog and Digital Electronics Lab, Computer Organization.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, R Language.
- RDBMS: Oracle, My Sql.
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu.
- Frameworks : J2EE, Hibernate & spring.
- Cloud Computing, Big Data.
- Gagan A, Ganesh Prabhu, Kavya N L,”Forensic Face Sketch Construction and Recognition”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, JETIR, May 2023, Volume 10, Issue 5 pp1-3, ISSN:2349-5162
- Paper publication in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJ ET), (May 2019), Title “Emotion Recognition From Voice”.
- Paper Publication in in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (lRJET), (April 2019), Title “Survey of Supervised Learning Techniques On Stock Trend Prediction”.
- “Cloud Data Sharing with group user using NPP Auditing scheme” 7111 National Conference on Recent Advances In Technology and Emerging (RATE-2 018) – T. John Institute of Technology.
- “Storing and Retrieving time sensitive data in public cloud using time and attribute fa tors joined access control ” 7th National Conference on Recent Advances in Technology and Emerging (RATE-2018) – T.]ohn Institute of Technology.
- Throw ball
- Listening to Music