This post was last updated on July 13th, 2021
Awards & Recognition:
- The Department of ECE has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for three years.
- The Department of ECE has obtained 15 VTU Ranks (12 UG Ranks and 3 PG Ranks), 4 Gold Medals.
- Dr. P.A.Vijaya has received ‘Outstanding Scientist Award’ in International Scientist Awards on Engineering, Science & Medicine
- Dr. P.A.Vijaya has received more than 90% in staff appraisal evaluation every year from 2013 till date
- Dr. P.A.Vijaya’s bio-data has been published in ‘Marquis Who’s Who’ – Science and Engineering
- Chaitra. N received Best Faculty Award by Cognizant Technologies Ltd.
- Bindu. S has obtained 2nd rank in M.Tech
- N. Shesha Prasad has obtained 2nd rank in M.Tech
- Rashmi S Bhaskar has obtained 3rd rank in M.Tech
- Ashwini S Savanth has obtained 1st rank in M.Tech & 2nd rank in B.E
- Chaitra. N obtained 1st rank in M.Tech,
- Lakshmi Bhaskar has obtained 2nd rank & Gold Medal in M.Tech
- The ECE team ‘The Trijan Hex’ comprising of Manaswini M. Namratha V, Rachana S, Nisarga Umesh, L Poojith and K R Pruthvi of 8th semester secured 2nd position & cash prize of Rs 75,000/- in SMART INDIA HACKATHON 2020 for ‘Smart Sericulture Systems using IOT and Image Processing’
- Nagaveni G R of 4th Semester was awarded “Best Student of the ISTE Students Chapter – BNMIT” at 16th Karnataka State Level ISTE Student Convention held on 22nd Feb 2020 at KSIT, Bangalore
- Srinivasan R of 4th Semester won “Best Paper Award” for the paper titled ‘Blockchain in Cybersecurity’ during the 16th Karnataka State Level ISTE Student Convention held on 22nd Feb 2020 at KSIT, Bangalore
- Akshatha Pramod, Bhoomika M U, Deeksha R and Fauziah Batool I, of 5th semester won the “Project Champion Award” in the IPL Summer Competition-2019 for their project “Mobile charging by coin insertion” on 30th August 2019
- Eva D Saglani, V Sem., won the “Best Intern award – 2019” during Internship on ‘Internet of Things’ at Tequed Labs Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru, during 15th July to 15th August 2019