Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
Date of Joining BNMIT : 7/23/2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :Chandrashekarc@bnmit.in
No. of years of Experience :8 Years 7 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||BNM Institute Of technology||July 2012|
|B.E||Don Bosco Institute of Technology||August 2009|
- Teaching – 8 Years 7 months
- Industry –
|1||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute Of technology||8 Years 7 months|
- IEEE Coordinator.
- Sports/NSS Coordinator.
Awards and Achievements
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- UG: Basic Electronics, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Electronic Instrumentation, Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, Principles of Communication systems, Digital Communication, Embedded System design, Digital Switching Systems, and Power Electronics & Instrumentation.PG: Real Time Operating Systems, VLSI Testing.
- VLSI, Memory Testing, Design for testability.
- Chandrashekar C, Dr. Basavaraj Neelgar, “Pattern Generation Techniques for BIST”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138), UGC Approved (Journal No: 43602) & 5.75 Impact Factor, Volume 7 Issue 3, July 2020 2020-07-01.
- Chandrashekar C, Akshay Nadig Kishan D G, Deepthi M R, Divyashree V, “Three Tire Secured Voting Machine” , International Research Journal Of Engineering And Technology, Volume 6, ISSUE 5, May 2019.
- Sapna, Chandrashekar C “Constrained Random Verification Of PCIe Transaction Layer” in International Research Journal Of Engineering and Technology. April 2017.
- Shanthala N, Chandrashekar C, Dr Shiva Yellampalli, “Basic Operation Performed on Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) For 32-Bit Floating Point Numbers” (Initial Results). International Journal of Applied Engineering Research.
- Chandrashekar C, S.B. Bhanu Prashanth “The Design Of High-Performance Asynchronous Static-Pipelines: Initial Results.” in International conference on VLSI & Signal Processing at K.S. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Bangalore, held on 4th-5th May 2012.
- Listening to Music