Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
Date of Joining BNMIT : 7/23/2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :Chandrashekarc@bnmit.in
No. of years of Experience :8Y 2M
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||BNM Institute Of technology||July 2012|
|B.E||Don Bosco Institute of Technology||August 2009|
- Teaching – 8 Years 6 months
- Industry –
|1||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute Of technology||8 Years 6 months|
Awards and Achievements
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Basic Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Principles of Communication systems
- Digital Communication
- Embedded System design
- Real Time Operating Systems
- VLSI Testing
- Digital Switching Systems, and Power Electronics & Instrumentation
- Design for Testability
- Chandrashekar C, Akshay Nadig Kishan D G, Deepthi M R, Divyashree V, “Three Tire Secured Voting Machine” , International Research Journal Of Engineering And Technology, Volume 6, ISSUE 5, May 2019.
- Sapna, Chandrashekar C “Constrained Random Verification Of PCIe Transaction Layer” in International Research Journal Of Engineering and Technology. April 2017.
- Shanthala N, Chandrashekar C, Dr Shiva Yellampalli, “Basic Operation Performed on Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) For 32-Bit Floating Point Numbers” (Initial Results). International Journal of Applied Engineering Research.
- Chandrashekar C, S.B. Bhanu Prashanth “The Design Of High-Performance Asynchronous Static-Pipelines: Initial Results.” in International conference on VLSI & Signal Processing at K.S. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Bangalore, held on 4th-5th May 2012.
- Listening to Music