This post was last updated on January 6th, 2023
Dr. Manjunath G. Asuti
Designation :Associate Professor
Area of specialization : VLSI, DSP
Date of Joining BNMIT : 17/10/2002
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 16
Qualification: BE, M Tech, (PhD)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|B. E (ECE)||Basavakalyan Engineering College, Basavakalyan (VTU)||July 2005|
|M.Tech (VLSI & Embedded Systems)||K. L. E’s College of Engineering & Technology, Belgaum (VTU)||September 2009|
|Ph.D (Wireless Sensor Networks)||REVA University, Bengaluru||May-2022|
- Total Experience – 16 years
- Teaching – 11 years
- Research – 5 years
|1.||Associate Professor, Dept. of Electronics & Communication||BNMIT, Bengaluru||October 2022 – Till Present|
|2.||Assistant Professor, School of Electronics & Communication||REVA uNIVERSITY, Bengaluru||jANUARY 2018 – OCTOBER 2022|
|3.||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electronics & Communication||REVA ITM, Bengaluru||AUGUST 2011 – DECEMBER 2017|
|4.||Lecturer, Dept. of Electronics & Communication||SKSVMACET, Laxmeshwar||june 2008- june 2011|
|5.||Lecturer, Dept. of Electronics & Communication||SKSVMACET, Laxmeshwar||AUGUST 2005- AUGUST 2007|
- Autonomous Vehicles flagship project
- Department Level- Innovative Project Lab coordinator
- Department Level- First year counselor
In Previous Experience:
- Internal Test coordinator
- Time-Table coordinator
- Communication Lab in charge
- Worked as a Research coordinator
- Worked as a P.G coordinator
- Member of Board of Studies, School of ECE, REVA university
- Technical committee member in International Conference on advances in recent technologies in Communication and computing ARTCom 2011
- Organizing committee in 2014 International conference on advances in Electronics, Computers and Communications (ICAECC-2014)
- Organizing Committee in 2nd National Conference on Recent Innovation in Engineering, Science, Humanities and Management
- Technical committee member in Aavishkar Project Exhibition
- Technical committee member in workshop- Implementation of Wireless sensor network using Arduino and Zigbee
- Remote center coordinator- esim for Teachers
- Resource person for 5 days FDP on LabVIEW
Awards and Achievements:
- Received award for securing highest marks in 5th semester B.Tech
- Received award for achieving 100% result for course handled
- Recognized for completing 10 milestone years as employee of REVA University
- Basic Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Field Theory
- Signals & Systems
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Fundamentals of HDL
- Fundamentals of CMOS VLSI
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microwave Communication
- Solid State devices and Technology
- Computer Communication Network
- RADAR Systems
- Embedded System Design
- Operating system
FPGA-Based Embedded System design
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- VLSI Design
- ASIC Design
- Digital Design using FPGA
- Communication System
- Digital Signal Processing
|Sl. No.||Reference||Project Title||Funded by||Amount Sanctioned|
|1||45S_BE_3999||Solar Power Water Trash Collector||KSCST, Bengaluru||7,000|
Copyright Filed on “To Study the impact of Additional CCA on performance metrics in IEEE 802.15.4 based MAC Protocol” (Registration Number: L-83191/2019)
Total Number of Paper Publications = 19
International Journals – 07
- International Conference proceedings -07
- National Conferences-05
- Manjunath G. Asuti, and Prabhugoud I. Basarkod, “Modeling and analysis of priority and range‐based‐deterministic and synchronous multichannel extension‐guaranteed time slot allocation in IEEE 802.15.4e medium access control protocol,” Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 1-25, e4323, November 2021.
- Manjunath G. Asuti, and Prabhugoud I. Basarkod, “An optimal clear channel assessment in IEEE 802.15.4 medium access control protocol for recurrent data transmission and long acknowledgement wait period, ” Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, vol. 32, no. 2, pp 1-25, e4167, February 2021.
- Manjunath G. Asuti, and Prabhugoud I. Basarkod, “TLSA: A Two Level Scheduling Algorithm for Multiple packets Arrival in TSCH Networks,” KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 3201-3223, August 2020.
- Manjunath G. Asuti, and Prabhugoud I. Basarkod, “Modeling and Analysis of Additional Clear Channel Assessment to Improve Performance of IEEE 802.15. 4-based MAC Protocol,” Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, 2020.
- Manjunath G. Asuti, and Prabhugoud I. Basarkod, “Efficiency Enhancement using optimized static scheduling technique in TSCH networks.” International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), vol.10, no. 2, pp. 1952-1962, April 2020.
- D G Koushik Gupta, Deva Prasad, K Jayanth, G V Pramod Reddy, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Design and Development of Autonomous Car using Neural Networks,” International Journal of Advance Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 10S, pp. 4519-4530, 2020.
- Abdul Junaid, Roshan Daniel, Sadath Nabeel, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Lane Detection for Self-Driving Car using Deep Neural Networks and Raspberry Pi,” International Journal of Advance Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 10S, pp. 4039-4048, 2020.
International Conference proceedings:
- S. Padmanabha, P. I. Basarkod, and M. G. Asuti, “Automotive Electronic safety for Intelligent Transportation System,” Proceedings of 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), 2018.
- Gururaj, Nooran Kembhavi, Rahul Kiran, Sandeep R. S, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Smart Disaster Rescue Robot using Renewable Energy Sources,” Proceedings of 13th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management, vol. 7, issue. 7, pp. 508-511, ISSN:2319-8354, April 2018.
- D, Jyothi. S, K. S. Sowmya, Kavya Patil, Manjunath G. Asuti, ” ARM Based Event Data Recorder and Evidence Collecting system for Car,” Proceedings of 13th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management, vol. 7, issue. 7, pp. 673-678, ISSN: 2319-8354, April 2018.
- Rajesh L. V, Manjunath G. Asuti, and Mukunda Swamy M S, ” Crack Detection and Collision Avoidance in Railway using ARM cortex,” Proceedings of International Journal of Electrical, Electronics, and Data Communication, vol. 4, issue. 8, pp. 65-68, ISSN: 2320-2084, August 2016.
- B. Saraswati, M. G. Asuti and A. Mishra, “DSB-SC AM based software defined radio(SDR) design,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), pp. 1410-1414, 2016.
- Ramachandra, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Design and Implementation of Zigbee transmitter on FPGA using VHDL,” Proceedings of International Conference on Recent trends Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ICRASET), Pune, June 2014.
- K. R, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Design of High Performance Vedic Multiplier for Real Time DSP Applications”, Proceedings of First International Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, June 2013.
- Venkata Sai Harsha, Chaithra K. S, Harish Kumar Reddy, P. Vishnuja, Manjunath G. Asuti, ” A Colour Model Selection for Segmentation of the eyes,” 2nd National Conference on Recent Innovation in Engineering, Science, Humanities and Management, pp. 282-286, ISBN: 978-93-87793-79-8, March 2019.
- Sadanashree P. S, Manjunath G. Asuti, “ARM Cortex M3 based Real-Time Wireless patient monitoring system using sensors and alerting doctor through SMS and GSM, “ Proceedings of National Conference on Advanced communications, VLSI Design and Signal Processing, pp. 325-328, 2016.
- Mahadevi, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Design of Low Power ALU using Cadence,” Proceedings of National Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (NCEEE), Bengaluru, June 2014.
- A, Manjunath G. Asuti, Shashidar T. M,” FPGA Implementation of Elgamal Algorithm over elliptic curve”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Trends in Communication and Networking, pp. 223-226, 2013.
- Kavya V. R, Manjunath G. Asuti, “Preventing Selective Jamming Attacks using Packet Hiding Methods”, Proceedings of 2nd National Conference on Current Trends in Computer Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, pp. 213-218, 2013.
Citation Index for Publications = 19, h-index = 2 and i10-index = 0
- Reading books, watching movies
- Sports: Cricket, Badminton
- Music: Listening songs