Dr. Keerti Kulkarni
Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Digital Communication and Networking
Date of Joining BNMIT :23rd July 2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 19 years
Qualification: B.E, M.Tech
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Ph. D||BNMIT (VTU)||February 2023|
|M.Tech||Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering||July 2012|
|B.E||S S Jondhale College of Engineering||August 2000|
- Teaching – 19 years
|1||Associate Professor||BNMIT||24th March 2023 – Till Date|
|2||Asst. prof||BNMIT||2012 – 23rd March 2023|
|3||Lecturer||Shirdi Sai Engineering College||2 years|
|4||Lecturer||SS Jondhale College of Engineering||6 years|
Awards and Achievements
- Received 2nd prize for paper presentation. “Multi-Index Validation mechanisms for Land Cover Classification of Multispectral Images”, 5th International Conference on Data Management, Analytics and Innovation, 15th -17th January 2021, Virtual Mode.
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital Communication
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Multimedia Communication
- Antennas and Propagation
- Operating Systems
- Information Theory and Coding
- Transmission Lines and Waveguides
- Data Compression and Encryption
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Computer Communication Networks
- Advanced Communication Lab
- DSP Lab
- AC-LIC Lab
- AEC Lab
- LD Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- CCN Lab
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Remote Sensing
- Keerti Kulkarni, P. A. Vijaya, “A Majority Voting Ensemble Approach for LULC Classification of Satellite Images”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, 104, 327-333, February 2023, DOI: 10.1007/s40031-023-00865-4
- Keerti Kulkarni, P. A. Vijaya, “Mapping Forests using an Imbalanced Dataset”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, 103(6), December 2022. DOI: 10.1007/s40031-022-00790-y
- Mohan K, Mallikarjun S M, Beeresh, Syed S, Keerti Kulkarni, “Piezo based Door Mat”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology, Volume 8, Issue 4, pp 199-202, DOI: 10.32628/CSEIT228424.
- Keerti Kulkarni, P. A. Vijaya, “Using Combination Technique for Land Cover Classification of Optical Multispectral Images”, International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research, Volume 12, Issue 4. DOI: 10.4018/IJAGR.2021100102
- Keerti Kulkarni, P. A. Vijaya, “Multi-Index Validation Mechanisms for the Land Cover Classification of Multispectral Images: A Case Study of Kabini Reservoir,” Lect. Notes Data Eng. Commun. Technol., vol. 70, pp. 75–89, 2021.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya. “Separability Analysis of The Band Combinations For Land Cover Classification of Satellite Images”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 69(8),138-144. DOI: 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V69I8P217
- Kulkarni, Keerti, Vijaya, P. NDBI Based Prediction of Land Use Land Cover Change. J Indian Soc Remote Sens 49, 2523–2537 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12524-021-01411-9
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Parametric Approaches to Multispectral Image Classification using Normalized Difference Vegetation Index”,International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-2S, December 2019, DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.B1061.1292S19, pp 611-615
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Experiment of Multispectral Images using Spectral Angle Mapper Algorithm for Land Cover Classification”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-6S4, pp 96-99, April 2019, Impact Factor : 5.54
- Reena Kulkarni, Priyadarshini K Desai, Keerti Kulkarni, “A View at Nanophotonics”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 4, April 2018.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Reena Kulkarni, Priyadarshini K Desai, “A Spiht Resistant Zero Watermarking Scheme in Wavelet Domain”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 4, April 2018.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Apoorva R, ‘Review on Mapping Land Cover Change and the Various Techniques Used’, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 6 Issue 3, March 2017, pages 1330-1339 Impact Factor (2015) – 6.391
- Akash T and Keerti Kulkarni, “Comparing Signal Processing and Neural Networks for DFT Applications,” 2022 Second International Conference on Advanced Technologies in Intelligent Control, Environment, Computing & Communication Engineering (ICATIECE), Bangalore, India, 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICATIECE56365.2022.10047616.
- Vishwasi, S. K. Holla, Y. D and Keerti Kulkarni, “A Raspberry Pi based CNN model for Indian Currency detection for Visually Impaired People,” 2022 3rd International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC), 2022, pp. 1170-1175, doi: 10.1109/ICESC54411.2022.9885317.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “A Comparative Analysis of Different Methods for Predicting Speech in a Noisy Signal”, in International Conference “Recent Advances in Materials, Manufacturing and Machine Learning (RAMMML-2022)”, Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur”, in association with “The Institution of Engineers (Maharashtra State Centre and Nagpur Local Centre)”, held on 26th – 27th April 2022.
- Rao, R.P., Dayanand, S., Varshitha, K.R., Kulkarni Keerti “Sarcasm Detection for Sentiment Analysis: A RNN-Based Approach Using Machine Learning.” In: Satyanarayana, C., Samanta, D., Gao, XZ., Kapoor, R.K. (eds) High Performance Computing and Networking. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 853. Springer, Singapore. (2022).DOI: 10.1007/978-981-16-9885-9_4
- Keerti Kulkarni and P. A. Vijaya, “Correlating Land Surface Temperature with LULC, Vegetation Index and Topography,” 2021 International Conference on Circuits, Controls and Communications (CCUBE), 2021, pp. 1-6,DOI: 10.1109/CCUBE53681.2021.9702712.
- Sushmitha M, N. Kolkar, Suman G. S and Keerti. Kulkarni, “Morse Code Detector and Decoder using Eye Blinks,” 2021 Third International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), 2021, pp. 1-6,DOI: 10.1109/ICIRCA51532.2021.9545039.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P.A. Vijaya, “Spectral Band combination for Land Cover Classification of Satellite Images”, International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning and Applications, ICDSMLA-2021, 10th -11th June 2021, Virtual Mode, Organized by Rabindranath Tagore University, Raisen (Madhya Pradesh).
- Keerti A, H C Sateesh Kumar, ‘Segmentation of Images with Intensity Inhomogenieties using Level Sets and Snakes’, Proceedings of ICCTEM-2012, 12-14 July, Page 249-254
- Keerti A, H C Sateesh Kumar, ‘Level Set Method and Snake Algorithm for Image Segmentation’, NCETEC-2012, pages 93-97
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Parametric Approaches to Multispectral Image Classification using Normalized Difference Vegetation Index”, 3rd International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Systems Dec 19-20 2019, RNSIT, Bangalore
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, ‘A Comparative Study of Land Classification Using Remotely Sensed Data’, ICCMC-2017, 17th-18th July 2017, pages 36-41
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P.A. Vijaya, “Multi-Index Validation mechanisms for Land Cover Classification of Multispectral Images”, 5th International Conference on Data Management, Analytics and Innovation, 15th -17th January 2021, Virtual Mode.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Measuring Urban Sprawl using Machine Learning”, In: Pradeep Singh (ed), Fundamentals and Methods of Machine and Deep Learning: Algorithms, Tools and Applications, Wiley Online, pp 327- 340DOI: 10.1002/9781119821908.ch14
- P.A . Vijaya, Keerti Kulkarni, ‘Remotely Sensed Multispectral Satellite Image for Land cover Classification’, Chapter 1, Print ISBN: 978-81-947979-4-4, eBook ISBN: 978-93-90206-97-1, Recent Developments in Engineering Research Vol. 3, DOI: 10.9734/bpi/rder/v3