Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Digital Communication and Networking
Date of Joining BNMIT :23rd July 2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 18 years
Qualification: B.E, M.Tech
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering||July 2012|
|B.E||S S Jondhale College of Engineering||August 2000|
- Teaching – 18 years
- Industry – 0
|3||Asst. prof||BNMIT||2012 – Till Date|
|2||Lecturer||Shirdi Sai Engineering College||2 years|
|1||Lecturer||SS Jondhale College of Engineering||6 years|
Awards and Achievements
- Received 2nd prize for paper presentation. “Multi-Index Validation mechanisms for Land Cover Classification of Multispectral Images”, 5th International Conference on Data Management, Analytics and Innovation, 15th -17th January 2021, Virtual Mode.
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital Communication
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Multimedia Communication
- Antennas and Propagation
- Operating Systems
- Information Theory and Coding
- Transmission Lines and Waveguides
- Data Compression and Encryption
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Computer Communication Networks
- Advanced Communication Lab
- DSP Lab
- AC-LIC Lab
- AEC Lab
- LD Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- CCN Lab
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Remote Sensing
- Keerti Kulkarni, P. A. Vijaya, “Using Combination Technique for Land Cover Classification of Optical Multispectral Images”, International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research, Volume 12, Issue 4. DOI: 10.4018/IJAGR.2021100102
- Keerti Kulkarni, P. A. Vijaya, “Multi-Index Validation Mechanisms for the Land Cover Classification of Multispectral Images: A Case Study of Kabini Reservoir,” Lect. Notes Data Eng. Commun. Technol., vol. 70, pp. 75–89, 2021.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya. “Separability Analysis of The Band Combinations For Land Cover Classification of Satellite Images”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 69(8),138-144. DOI: 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V69I8P217
- Kulkarni, Keerti, Vijaya, P. NDBI Based Prediction of Land Use Land Cover Change. J Indian Soc Remote Sens 49, 2523–2537 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12524-021-01411-9
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Parametric Approaches to Multispectral Image Classification using Normalized Difference Vegetation Index”,International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-2S, December 2019, DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.B1061.1292S19, pp 611-615
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Experiment of Multispectral Images using Spectral Angle Mapper Algorithm for Land Cover Classification”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-6S4, pp 96-99, April 2019, Impact Factor : 5.54
- Reena Kulkarni, Priyadarshini K Desai, Keerti Kulkarni, “A View at Nanophotonics”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 4, April 2018.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Reena Kulkarni, Priyadarshini K Desai, “A Spiht Resistant Zero Watermarking Scheme in Wavelet Domain”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 4, April 2018.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Apoorva R, ‘Review on Mapping Land Cover Change and the Various Techniques Used’, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 6 Issue 3, March 2017, pages 1330-1339 Impact Factor (2015) – 6.391
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “A Comparative Analysis of Different Methods for Predicting Speech in a Noisy Signal”, in International Conference “Recent Advances in Materials, Manufacturing and Machine Learning (RAMMML-2022)”, Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur”, in association with “The Institution of Engineers (Maharashtra State Centre and Nagpur Local Centre)”, held on 26th – 27th April 2022.
- Rao, R.P., Dayanand, S., Varshitha, K.R., Kulkarni Keerti “Sarcasm Detection for Sentiment Analysis: A RNN-Based Approach Using Machine Learning.” In: Satyanarayana, C., Samanta, D., Gao, XZ., Kapoor, R.K. (eds) High Performance Computing and Networking. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 853. Springer, Singapore. (2022).DOI: 10.1007/978-981-16-9885-9_4
- Keerti Kulkarni and P. A. Vijaya, “Correlating Land Surface Temperature with LULC, Vegetation Index and Topography,” 2021 International Conference on Circuits, Controls and Communications (CCUBE), 2021, pp. 1-6,DOI: 10.1109/CCUBE53681.2021.9702712.
- Sushmitha M, N. Kolkar, Suman G. S and Keerti. Kulkarni, “Morse Code Detector and Decoder using Eye Blinks,” 2021 Third International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), 2021, pp. 1-6,DOI: 10.1109/ICIRCA51532.2021.9545039.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P.A. Vijaya, “Spectral Band combination for Land Cover Classification of Satellite Images”, International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning and Applications, ICDSMLA-2021, 10th -11th June 2021, Virtual Mode, Organized by Rabindranath Tagore University, Raisen (Madhya Pradesh).
- Keerti A, H C Sateesh Kumar, ‘Segmentation of Images with Intensity Inhomogenieties using Level Sets and Snakes’, Proceedings of ICCTEM-2012, 12-14 July, Page 249-254
- Keerti A, H C Sateesh Kumar, ‘Level Set Method and Snake Algorithm for Image Segmentation’, NCETEC-2012, pages 93-97
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Parametric Approaches to Multispectral Image Classification using Normalized Difference Vegetation Index”, 3rd International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Systems Dec 19-20 2019, RNSIT, Bangalore
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, ‘A Comparative Study of Land Classification Using Remotely Sensed Data’, ICCMC-2017, 17th-18th July 2017, pages 36-41
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P.A. Vijaya, “Multi-Index Validation mechanisms for Land Cover Classification of Multispectral Images”, 5th International Conference on Data Management, Analytics and Innovation, 15th -17th January 2021, Virtual Mode.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Dr. P. A. Vijaya, “Measuring Urban Sprawl using Machine Learning”, In: Pradeep Singh (ed), Fundamentals and Methods of Machine and Deep Learning: Algorithms, Tools and Applications, Wiley Online, pp 327- 340DOI: 10.1002/9781119821908.ch14
- P.A . Vijaya, Keerti Kulkarni, ‘Remotely Sensed Multispectral Satellite Image for Land cover Classification’, Chapter 1, Print ISBN: 978-81-947979-4-4, eBook ISBN: 978-93-90206-97-1, Recent Developments in Engineering Research Vol. 3, DOI: 10.9734/bpi/rder/v3