Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :VLSI,Photonics
Date of Joining BNMIT :8/4/2008
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 12
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
- Teaching – 15 years
- Industry – 1 year
|1||Lecturer/Assistant Professor||BNMIT||Since 2008|
|4||Lighting Engineer||Thorn Lighting India (P)Ltd||2003-2004|
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level)
- External DCS at RNSIT, Bangalore from 22nd December 2014 till completion of the Examination
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute & Department Level)
- ISO Coordinator of ECE department during 2014 to 2015.
- Department Coordinator for Criteria-2, NAAC during 2016 to 2018.
- Department Newsletter Coordinator during 2015 to 2018.
Awards and Achievements
- Basic Electricals
- Electrical Power Generaion
- Design of Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics
- Network Analysis
- Control Systems
- Advanced Microprocessors
- Fundamentals of HDL
- CMOS VLSI Design
- Digital System Design Using Verilog
- Optical fiber communication
- Verilog HDL
- VLSI Testing and Verification
- ASIC Design
- Advances in VLSI Design
- VLSI Testing
- High Speed VLSI Design
- Pursuing Ph.D in the area of Photonics
- Geetha G and Padmaja Jain,”Implementation of Matrix based Mapping Method Using Elliptic Curve Cruptography”, IJCAT, 2014.
- Shamala Joshi, Padmaja Jain and ArunaKumari, ”Serial Interface Module for Ethernet based Applications”, IJRET, Jan-2014
- Chandakala and Padmaja Jain,”Performance Analysis of Two-Stage op Amp using different BIST Techniques”,IRJET, June-2016.
- Varshini J and Padmaja Jain,”Design and Development of an Automated System for Early Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy using Image Processing”,PiCS, May-2017.
- Rekha P, Prabhavathi P, Veena S. Murthy, Padmaja Jain “A Survey of Floral Aroma Sensors” published in IRJET,Volume: 05 Issue: 07,July 2018
- Padmaja Jain, Dr. Rajini V Honnungar, “A Review on Materials for Optoelectronics Applications” Published in IRJET, Volume:07, Issue:06, June2020.
- Sandhya H.S, Padmaja Jain and Prabhavathi P,”Design of High Speed, High Gain Fully Differential Folded Cascode OTA in 180nm”. International Conference on VLSI, Communication, Advanced devices, Signals & Systems and Networking VCASAN-2013, organized by BNMIT Bangalore
- Anjana and Padmaja Jain ”Design and Implementation of Arbiter for LPDDR2 memory Controller” ,National Conference on VLSI,Image Processing and Networking Organized by Department of ECE, on 25th April 2014,held at Indra Institute of Engineering And Technology, Thiruvalluru, Chennai, India.
Listening to music, Reading
Champion in sports at high school level
- Any other things
Cleared Bharathnatayam junior examination