Priyadarshini K Desai
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Communication Systems & Signal Processing
Date of Joining BNMIT :23.09.2009
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :12 years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
- Teaching – 12
- Industry – 0
|2||Asst Prof||BNMIT||2009 – till date|
Awards and Achievements
- Engineering Electro-Magnetics
- Field Theory
- Analog electronics
- Basic Electronics
- Analog Communication
- Digital Communication
- Microwave Engineering
- Antenna theory and Design
- Principles of Communication Systems
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Solid State Devices
- Satellite Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- Communication Systems
- Antenna Arrays
- Signal Processing
- Ms Priyadarshini K Desai, Dr Basavaraj I Neelgar, “Patch Antenna for 5G Sub-Band Frequency Range of 6 GHz.”, International Journal of Composition Theory, ISSN: 0731-6755, pp: 68-72, Volume XII Issue VI JUNE 2019, UGC Approved Journal with Sl. No, 18482.
- Priyadarshini K Desai, Basavaraj Neelgar, Keerti Kulkarni, Reena Kulkarni, “Antenna Types for Small Cells Base stations”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), ISSN-2319-7064 (Impact factor-7.296), Volume 7, Issue 9, September, 2018
- Reena Kulkarni, Priyadarshini K Desai, Keerti Kulkarni, “A View at Nanophotonics”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 4, April 2018.
- Keerti Kulkarni, Reena Kulkarni, Priyadarshini K Desai, “A Spiht Resistant Zero Watermarking Scheme in Wavelet Domain”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 4,April 2018.
International Conference Proceedings
- Mrs. Priydarshini K. Desai, Basavaraj Neelgar,“Patch Antenna Parameters Analysis with and without SIW Cavity”, International Conference on “Smart Modernistic in Electronics and Communication” (ICSMEC – 2020), ISBN No. 978-93-80831-43-5, organized by, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, St. MARTIN’S ENGINEERING COLLEGE Dhulapally, Secunderabad during 29th – 30th June, 2020.
- Priydarshini K. Desai, Dr. Basavaraj Neelgar, “Dual Band Operating Rectangular Patch Antenna for mm-Wave”, International Conference on Recent Trends In Science & Technology (ICRTST – 2020) in association with IETE and CSI, India, ISBN No. 978-93-5396-830-4, organized by ATME College of Engineering, Mysore, on18th June, 2020
- Priyadarshini K Desai, Dr. Basavaraj I Neelgar, “Dual Band Operating Rectangular Patch Antenna for mm-Wave”International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-2020 (ICRTST – 2020), April 8th & 9th,2020, Mysore, INDIA
- Hatte J S, Priyadarshini K Desai“Word Based LID using HMM and Bi-gram Model” in Proceedings of International Conference on VLSI, Communication, Advanced Devices, Signals & Systems and Networking (VCASAN-2013),lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 258,DOI:10.1007/978-81-322-1524-0_45 © Springer India 2013.