Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Digital Electronics & Communication
Date of Joining BNMIT :5/7/2019
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : Academic – 6.5 yrs , Industry – 3.5 yrs
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.Tech, DEC||VTU, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering||April 2014|
|B. E, ECE||VTU, RNSIT||May 2005|
- Teaching – 6.5 years
- Industry – 3.5 years
|1||Assistant Professor||BNMIT||July 2019 – till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||APSCE||July 25th 2014 to February 1st 2017|
|3||Lecturer||SBMJCE||August 1st 2009 till October 26th 2012|
|4||Software Engineer||Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,||Feb 6th 2006 to August 3rd 2009|
Awards and Achievements
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Digital Communication
- Digital Design using HDL
- Operating Systems
- Control Systems
- Information Theory & Coding
- Microwaves & Radar
- Programming using C++
- Logic Design
- Computer Communication Networks
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Power Electronics & Instrumentation
- Satellite Communication
- Multimedia Communication
- Network Security
- Wireless Communication
- Application Layer Security Authentication Protocols for the Internet of Things: A Survey, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, ISSN: 2415-6698, Vol. 4, No. 1, 317-328 (2019).
- Network Layer Attacks: Analysis & Solutions, A Survey – IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 18, Issue 2, Ver. IV (Mar-Apr. 2016), PP 67-80.
- COUNTER MEASURES FOR LINK LAYER ATTACKS IN COGNITIVE RADIO NETWORKS: A DETAILED STUDY – Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies, Volume 4, Issue 3 – (2015), PP 132-147.
- LEON 3FT Processor Based Design for Spacecraft Applications – Frequency Based Performance Analysis – International Journal of Engineering Science Invention IJESI, Volume 3 Issue 12 (November 2014), PP.21-27.
- Performance Estimation of a LEON 3FT Processor Based Design for Spacecraft Applications – IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 3, Ver. V (May – Jun. 2014), PP 48-54.
Any other things
Academic Memberships (University Level)
- Member, THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (India)