Smt. Priya R Sankpal
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
Date of Joining BNMIT :8/4/2008
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience :17.5
Qualification: B.E., M. Tech, (Ph.D.)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||September 2001|
|M. Tech. (VLSI Design & Embedded Systems)||Department of PG Studies, VTU, Belagavi||September 2005|
- Teaching – 16 years and 5 Months
- Industry –
|1||Lecturer||Vemana Institute of Technology, Benagaluru||Sept 2002 – June 2005|
|2||Lecturer||K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||July 2005 – June 2006|
|3||Senior Lecturer||Terna College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai||Feb 2007 – April 2008|
|4||Senior Lecturer||B.N.M. Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||Aug 2008 – May 2010|
|5||Assistant Professor||B.N.M. Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||July 2011 – Till date|
Awards and Achievements
- Basic Electronics
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Logic Design
- Computer organization
- Information Theory & Coding
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Solid State Devices & Technology
- Analog Communication
- Digital Communication
- Wireless Communication
- Multimedia Communication
- Image processing
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Network & Cyber Security
- Pursuing Ph.D. in VTU with research topic “Encryption based Nested Watermarking Techniques for Secure Transmission of Images” under the supervision of Dr. P.A. Vijaya, Professor, Dept. of ECE, at the Research Centre of Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering, BNMIT, Bangalore
- Year of registration: Nov 2013.
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Multimedia Communications
- Error Control Coding
- Advances in Digital Image Processing
Current Status: Completed Comprehensive viva.
- Gopika S Kumar ,Ananya G A, Anagha G and Priya R Sankpal, “GUI based Multi-Modal Biometrics Authentication”,International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 9 Issue 06, June-2020, pp: 1225 – 1230
- Priya R Sankpaland Anuradha M. R. “User Interface Based High Payload Double Image Steganography”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, ISSN (Online) 2278-1021, ISSN (Print) 2319-5940, Vol. 7, Issue 12, December 2018, pp: 92 – 100
- Bindu S., Priya R Sankpaland Lakshmi Bhaskar, “ A Survey on Smart Materials for Mitigate Spacecraft charging”, International Journal of Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319- 8753 , Vol 6,Issue 7, July 2017, pp 10504 – 10512,
- Sachin R. Prasad, Sunil Raj H., Akshath K., Pradeep K. and Priya R Sankpal, “Comparative Study of Techniques for Image Compression”, International Journal of Research Publications in Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2454-7875, Vol 3, Issue 7, July 2017, pp: 112 – 116
- Priya R Sankpaland P.A. Vijaya, “Robust Image Encryption Technique using Fusion of Chaotic maps”, International Journal of Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319- 8753 , Vol 5,Issue 5, pp 10504 – 10512, June 2016.
- Priya R Sankpaland P.A. Vijaya, “A Comparative study of object oriented steganographic Techniques”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication, ISSN: 2321- 8169 , Vol 12,Issue 10, pp 3301 – 3306, Oct 2014.
- Priya R Sankpal, Shruthi G.B. and Naveen H, “Web server network for ECG Recording and Body Temperature Monitoring System based on ARM Microcontroller”, International Conference on Electrical Electronics and Communications-ICEEC, ISBN-978-93-81693-66-03,pp 87 – 93, 21st June 2014
International Conference Proceedings
- Priya R Sankpaland P.A. Vijaya, “Image Encryption using chaotic maps: A survey”, Fifth International Conference on Signals and Image Processing, IEEE – DOI 10.1109/ICSIP.2014.80,pp 102 – 107, 2014
Any other things
Academic Positions & other responsibilities (University Level)
- As external Deputy Chief Superintend at Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, from 29/11/2012 to 13/12/2012.
Academic Positions & other responsibilities (College Level)
- Worked as Mentor for T5 ( personality development program for students)
Academic Positions & other responsibilities (Department Level)
- Organizing committee member for FDP on “Computer and Wireless Networks” at BNMIT from 11th to 16th July 2016.
- Organizing committee member for three day workshop on “Analog & Mixed mode VLSI Design using cadence tool” at BNMIT, from 2nd to 4th Feb 2009.
- Organizing committee member for International Conference on “VLSI, Communication, Advance Devices, Signals & Systems & Networking” at BNMIT, Bangalore from 17th to 19th July 2012