Sunitha S V
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :
Date of Joining BNMIT : 17/10/2002
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :
No. of years of Experience : 12
Qualification: BE, M Tech, (PhD)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|B. E||GSSSIETW, Mysore||June 2008|
|M.Tech||SJCE, Mysore||July 2013|
- Total Experience – 12 years
- Teaching – 12 years
- Research – 7 years
|1.||Asst. Professor||B N M Institute of Technology||October 2022 – Till Present|
|2.||Asst. Professor||acharya institute of technology||february 2022 –september 2022|
|3.||Asst. Professor||vijaya vittala institute of technology||august 2013-JANUARY 2022|
|4.||LECTURER||SRI KRISHNA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT||JULY 2010-JUNE 2011|
|5.||LECTURER||VIDYA VIKAS INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,MYSORE||JANUARY 2009-JUNE 2010|
- Department level Class teacher, Counsellor
- Department Test Coordinator
- Department level Timetable Coordinator
Awards and Achievements:
- Best Paper award for International Conference in ICECE-2015.
- Appreciation for good results in Electromagnetic waves subject.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
UG: Electromagnetic waves, Antennas, Control systems, Computer Communication Network, Digital System Design, Microwave and Radar, Computer Organization Digital Signal Processing, , Signals & System.
PG: Biomedical Signal Processing , Audio and Speech Processing, Digital Image Processing
- Speech Processing.
Total Number of Paper Publications = 6
- International Journals -4
- International Conference -2
Paper Publications -5
- Comparative Landmark Detection on stops of Dysarthric Speech, Elsevier: Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Vol.No:79,2022. DOI: 10.1016/j.bspc.2022.104125
- Improving intelligibility of Dysarthric Speech using Landmark Detection and Modififcations on Distorted Speech, Telematique Journal, 2022. Vol. No.21,pp.4556-4576
- Survey on the Intelligibility of Dysarthric Speech, Journal of Xidian University, 2020,Vol.No.14,pp.1472-1484, DOI:10.37896/jxu 14.6/175
- Voice aid for people with severe speech impairments, International Conference on Communication and Computing (ICC), 2015, pp. 324-333.
- Feature extraction of Nonlinear chaotic characteristics for pathological voice recognition,PISER Journal,2014,Vol.NO:2, pp.156-160.
- Nonlinear Dynamic Measures and SVM approach for Pathological Voice Recognition,International Conference on Electronics & Communication Engineering,IRD-India,2013,pp-81-85
- Reading books,
- watching movies,
- Shuttle Badminton,
- Indoor games:Chess, Carrom.
- Participated singing Competition.
- Won second prize for Janapada Folk Dance in District level .