Mahendra Kumar C
Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :Industrial Automation and Robotics
Date of Joining BNMIT : 6/9/2012
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience :8
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Doctor of Philosophy|
|JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bengaluru under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi|
|Industrial Automation & Robotics, Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan||2011|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmagalur||2009|
|1||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||06th September 2012 to till date|
|2||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering||KSIT, Bangalore, India||March 8th 2012 to September 05, 2012|
|3||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering||BCET, Bangalore, India||August 6th 2011 to February 23rd 2012|
- Worked as an Organizer in International Conference on Thermo-fluid and Energy Systemsheld at BNMIT on 27th, 28th December 2019.
- Worked as Department Exam Coordinator at BNMIT for 3 Years.
- Worked as Department Test Coordinator at BNMIT for 2 Years.
- Working as Alumni Coordinator at BNMIT for Mechanical Department.
- Working as a student mentor in the department from 8 years.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Metal Forming processes
- Non Traditional Machining
- Total Quality Management
- Additive Manufacturing
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing lab
- Workshop Practice
- Foundry & Forging Lab
- Machine shop
- Development of Nanocomposites.
- Additive Manufacturing.
- Characterization of Engineering Materials.
- “Characterization of Al-MWCNT MMC”, International Journal OF Engineering Sciences & Management Research, 2017, ISSN 2349-6193.
- “Effect of carbon nanotube in aluminium metal matrix composites on mechanical properties”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol. 15, No. 2 (2020) 919 – 930. Impact factor 0.9
- “Experimental Investigation of Effect of Process Parameters on Abrasive Jet Machining”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET), e-ISSN: 2319-8753, p-ISSN: 2320-6710
- “A Review on Laser Beam Machining in Shaping the Composite Materials”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN: 2319-8753, p-ISSN: 2320-6710.