This post was last updated on September 19th, 2021
Designation : Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Networks
Date of Joining BNMIT:
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct):Regular
No. of years of Experience :
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|VTU, Belagavi||August 2019|
|University of Mysore, Mysore||July 2006||4.67|
|Sl. No||Designation||Institution / Organization||Duration|
|1||Professor||BNMIT, Bengaluru, India||February 2021- till date|
|2||Associate Professor||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||July 2014 – January 2021|
|3||Assistant Professor||BNMIT, Bengaluru, India||July 2010 – June 2014|
|4||Lecturer||SBMJCE, Bengaluru, India||2006 – 2010|
|5||Software Engineer||NMTG, Cisco Systems||2005-2006|
|6||Project Trainee||IISc, Bengaluru, India||2002-2003|
Awards and Achievements
- Doctoral degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Published 12 International conference and journal papers.
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Computer Networks
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- Advanced Computer networks
- Data communication
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Cyber Security and Cyber Laws
- Unix Shell Programming
- Data Structures
- Distributed computing
- System Simulation and Modelling
- C Programming
- Computer Networks
- Internet of things
- Low Power Lossy Networks(LLNs),
- Cyber Security,
- Artificial Intelligence
Funding received: NIL
- “IoT based Efficient Smart Monitoring Techniques for Disabled &Elderly People”, in International Journal of Trend in Research and Development (ISSN:2394-9333), Volume 4, Issue 4, July –August 2017.
- “A Survey: Energy Conservation Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks”, in International Journal on Electronics & Wireless Communication Engineering (IJEWCE) ISSN: 2454-9924 Volume 9 Issue 8 – May 2017
- “Communication Methods to build Smart Home Monitoring System: A Survey”, in IDL – International Digital Library for Technology & Research Volume I, Issue 4, APRIL-2017.
- “Comparison study on availability enhancement of data in MANET using replication techniques”, published in International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Global Technology I Vol-03, Issue-08, August 2015, ISSN No: 2309-4893.
- “Simulation of Automatic Emergency Electronic Braking System”, published in , IJEDR Volume 3, Issue 3 August 2015, ISSN: 2321-9939.
- “An Efficient Technique to Optimize the Energy in Wireless Sensor Networks Using Mobile Relay” in International Journal of Emerging Technology & Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal), Volume 4, Issue 7, July, 2014.
- “A Survey on Routing Requirements of IPv6 based Low Power and Lossy Network Applications”, in International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), published in IJSER Volume 4, Issue 9 (ISSN 2229-5518)
- “Multi-Constraints adaptive Link Quality Index based Mobile RPL Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks(LLNs)”, in International Journal of Computer Networks &Communication (IJCNC) Vol,10,N0.5,September 2018
Papers presented in International/National Conferences
- “Load Balanced Efficient Routing Technique for mobility based RPL”, in SMARTCOM-2017 a Springer International conference at Pune , Maharashtra, publication due in publication due in Volume 876, Chapter 25 of the Communications in Computer and Information Science series.
- “An Efficient Hand-Off Optimization Based RPL Routing Protocol for Optimal Route Selection in Mobility Enabled LLNs “, in IEEE 2016 International Conference on Global Trends in Signal Processing, Information Computing and Communication at Page No 131-137
- An Efficient Iris code storing and searching technique for Iris Recognition using Non-homogeneous K-d tree”, in ICERECT conference during December 2015, Bengaluru.
- “Mobility Management Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey”, in National Conference (ETET) during March 2016, Bengaluru.
- Won third place in state level Faculty Badminton Tournment held at PESIT.
- Learning music.
Any other things
- Completed bharathanatyam junior exam.