This post was last updated on January 4th, 2023
Mrs. Rajanishree M
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT: 08/08/2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct): Regular
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience: 21 Years 0 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|M.Tech (CSE)||DSCE, Bengaluru||2009||FCD|
|B.E (CSE)||JNNCE, Kuvempu University, Shivamogga||2000||FCD|
|1||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India||Aug 2022 to Till Date|
|2||Assistant Professor||CSE Dept, FET, Jain University, Bengaluru||2017-2022|
|3||Assistant Professor||CSE Dept, Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences (AieMS), Bengaluru||2011-2017|
|4||Senior Lecturer||CSE Dept, PESIT, Bengaluru||2009-2011|
|5||Lecturer||ISE Dept, DSCE, Bengaluru||2004-2009|
|6||Contract Engineer||Aeronautical Development and Agency (ADA), Bengaluru||2002-2003|
|7||Lecturer||ISE Dept, RVCE, Bengaluru||2001-2002|
Awards and Achievements
- Received Best Paper award for the paper entitled “Syntax Parser on Kannada Texts CYK Algorithm and Probabilistic Context Free Grammar” in 3rd Annual International Conference on Innoventive Engineering-Intelligent System Integration (ICISI 2021) held at Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Workshops Attended and Training completed:
- Successfully completed a Continuing Education Course with (3+0) credits on Communication Protocols, Design and Testing conducted during Jan-May 2014 under the CCE-Proficience Programme at IISCE, Bengaluru.
- IASNLP at IIIT, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, for 15 days from July 1 st to 15 th July 2015 and Worked on project assigned by IIIT.
- A three Day workshop conducted by VTU on “Research Methodology” at RRCE, Bengaluru.
- A Five Day workshop on “Machine Learning” at SJBIT, Bengaluru, 2018.
- 7 Day Workshop on OBE based Education at Jain University, Bengaluru, 2017
- Participated One week FDP on IOT from 24th-30th Jan 2018 at Jain University
- Completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence” from 2021-1-27 to 2021-1-31 at sri Jayachamareajendra College of Engineering.
Conferences and Workshops Organized:
- National Conference (NCRTEM-2016) organized at Amruta Institute of Eng. And Management Science, Bidadi on 5th May 2016
- National Conference (NCICSIT-2018) organized at Jain University, JNANA CHILUME—2018, National Conference On Innovations in Computational Science and Information Technology, 3rd February 2018
- Two Days National Workshop on Deep Learning and NLP Applications from 21st May 2021 – 22nd May 2021 in online mode, Department of CSE, Jain University.
- Invited Speaker, topic: Garbage Collection in CSharp, 6th Sem ISE Students, BMSCE, Feb 2017.
- Resource Person for One day online National Workshop on “Python for Passionate Programmers, conducted by the Department of CSE, . FET, Jain University
- Resource Person for Two Days National Workshop on Deep Learning and NLP Applications from 21st May 2021 – 22nd May 2021 in online mode, Department of CSE, Jain University.
- NBA Criteria 2 coordinator
- Web site Coordinator
- Class Teacher
- Chief Mentor
- Event Coordinator
- AIeMS Women’s Forum Chair Person
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
Operating System, C, C++, Data structures, Microprocessor, Unix System Programming, Network Management and System, System software, Advanced Computer Architecture, C# programming and .NET, System Simulation and Modeling, Programming in Java, Software Engineering and Architecture, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Web development using Java Scripts, Web Technology.
- Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Rajani Shree, M., Shambhavi, B. R.,POS tagger model for Kannada text with CRF++ and deep learning approaches, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 2020, doi: 10.1080/09720529.2020.1728902.
- Simran S1, Rohan Kulkarni2, Rupesh G3, Spoorthi A4, Mrs. Rajanishree5, Deepa. T. P, Real-Time Emotion Recognition through Facial Expressions, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology(IJRASET), ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Impact Factor: 7.177Volume 7 Issue V, May 2019.
- Shree, M. Rajani & B. R., Shambhavi (2023). Generation of Syntax Parser on South Indian Language using Bottom-Up Parsing Technique and PCFG. Journal of Information Technology Management, 15 (Special Issue), 19-33. https://doi.org/ 10.22059/jitm.2022.89408
- M. Rajani Shree, Dr. B.R Shambhavi, “Performance Comparison of Word Sense Disambiguation Approaches for Indian Languages”, 2015 IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, June 12-13, 2015, B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore, India, ISBN: 978-1-4799-8047-5, DOI: 10.1109/IADCC.2015.7154691
- M. Rajani Shree, Sowmya Lakshmi, Dr. B.R Shambhavi, “A novel approach to Sandhi splitting at Character level for Kannada Language”, 2016 International Conference on Computational Systems and Information Systems for Sustainable Solutions, 6-8 Oct. 2016, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, India, ISBN: 978-1-5090-1023-3 DOI: 10.1109/CSITSS.2016.7779433
- Srishesh Prabhu, Shruthi P, Madhuri J, Deepika B, Asst. Prof. Rajanishree, “Web Application for Internet Direct Consumer-to-Consumer trading”, National Conference on “Recent Trends in Engineering and Management” (NCRTEM-2016), 5 th May 2016, Amruta Institute of Eng. And Managment Science, Bidadi.
- Pratibha Sajjan, M Rajani Shree, “A Survey on Big Analysis Technologies, Languages and Applications”, National Conference on Innovations in Computational Science and Information Technology, JNANA CHILUME 2018 – SET Jain, University – ISBN :978-93-5300-367-8
- M. Rajanishree, N. Nadeem Ahmed, Y. Panchani, S. Aravindan and V. Jadhav, “Sign Language Conversion to Speech with the Application of KNN Algorithm,” 2022 Sixth International Conference on I-SMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) (I-SMAC), 2022, pp. 886-890, doi: 10.1109/I-SMAC55078.2022.9987421.
- Rajani Shree, M., Shambhavi, B.R. (2022). POS Tagger Model for South Indian Language Using a Deep Learning Approach. In: Kumar, A., Mozar, S. (eds) ICCCE 2021. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 828. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-7985-8_16
- Rajani Shree, M., Shambhavi, B.R. (2022). Syntactical Parsing of Kannada Text Based on CYK Algorithm. In: Pandian, A.P., Palanisamy, R., Narayanan, M., Senjyu, T. (eds) Proceedings of Third International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Information and Control Systems. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1415. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-7330-6_5
- Rajani, S.M., Ritheesh, M., Reddy, V.K., Harika, P., Sravan, K.J.S. (2022). Computer Vision Based Attendance Management System. In: García Márquez, F.P. (eds) International Conference on Intelligent Emerging Methods of Artificial Intelligence & Cloud Computing. IEMAICLOUD 2021. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, vol 273. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-92905-3_44
- Completed the NPTEL Natural Language Processing (NLP) certification course.
- Completed the Certification programme (Faculty Enablement Programme) on Python Programming organized by Infosys.