Dr. S. Geetha
Area of specialization: Data mining and Data warehousing, Block chain, IoT, Wireless Sensor Networks
Date of Joining BNMIT: 26/3/2022
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct): Regular
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience: 17.6 years(Teaching)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|Ph.D||Kalasalingam University, Tamilnadu, India||2019||Awarded|
|M.Tech (IT)||Sathyabama University, Chennai, India||2009||8.4 CGPA|
|B.Tech (IT)||FX Engineering college, Tamilnadu, India||2005||77%|
- Teaching: 17.6 Years
SI.No Designation Institution/Organization/Company Duration 1. Professor B.N.M Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India. June 2023 – till date 2. Associate Professor B.N.M Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India. March 2022 to 7 June 2023 3. Associate Professor CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore 10 years 4. Lecturer East Point Engineering College, Bangalore 3 years 5.
Sree Sastha Institute of Technology and
Highlights of Major Contributions
|Department level Coordinator for PG – M.Tech (CSE)|
|Department level Coordinator for LIC visit in BNM Institute of Technology|
|Department level Coordinator for Institution of Innovation council (IIC)|
|Department level Coordinator for NBA, NACC – Criterion 2|
|Department level Technical support for IEDC presentation on 2023|
|Coordinator for stage organizing in Industry collaboration events.|
|Guided student projects, Competition and applied for KSCST.|
|Head of Center of Excellence of Internet of Things in CMR Institute of Technology|
|VTU Research Supervisor|
|Coordinator for Paper Presentation event in Cultura’19 in CMR Institute of Technology|
|Coordinator for Monthly report and Department Newsletter.|
|Remedial class Coordinator & Conducted Intensive Coaching Program Classes for Slow Learners|
|Student and Faculty MOOC course Coordinator & Mentoring Coordinator.|
|Placement, Higher studies, Alumni, the Web site (Design & Development) Coordinator.|
|Coordinator for Minutes of Meeting in Department|
|Tie Your Lays trainer for students Placements and Provided Training to students on Java, File Systems|
|Coordinator for Social activity Cell and conducted various events on different orphanages.|
|Guided 20+ Mini-projects and applied for VGST in CMRIT.|
|Coordinator for Mentoring students having arrears and guided them on clearing those subjects by Special class program.|
|Mentored the students as a Class Advisor and made the students secure the highest in the college in University Examinations.|
|Organized Annual Day and Sports Day Events efficiently and have to experience in all activities.|
|Organized a webinar under Center of Excellence IoT with TECHTRONIX.|
Awards and Achievements
- RPA Design and Development V2.0,
- Step into RPA.
- Build an App in Android Studio using Resources
- Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Process Data from Dirty to Clean
- Received “Young Woman Educator & Scholar Award “by National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development at Coimbatore in 2020.
- Received “Best Woman Performer in Block chain Award” by GISR on International Inspirational Women Awards (IIWA) at Noida in 2020.
- Received “Best Researcher Award” by CMR Institute of Technology for the year 2019.
- Received Award from CMR Institute of Technology for “Guiding students in VGST” for the year 2015-16.
- Received “Best Faculty Award” from CMR Institute of Technology for implementing various teaching pedagogies for the year 2015.
- Received “Promotion letter” from CMR Institute of Technology for achievements made for the year 2012.
- “Best Paper Award” from National Conference at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore for the year 2011.
- Received “Best Faculty Award” for results and feedback for consecutive Two years in Sastha Engineering College, Chennai for the year 2009.
- Received “Best Faculty Award” for 100% Attendance as a Faculty in SasthaEngineering College, Chennai for the year 2008.
- Received Faculty Award from Wipro “Mission10x” Program in 2007.
- Session Chair in various Conferences.
- Won prizes in various competitions during school and college days.
- Won Academic Topper Award in M.Tech.
- Won Academic Topper Award in B.Tech.
Participation in Training courses/Seminars/Workshops
- Three Day’s Hands-on Faculty Training Program on AI and ML at New Horizon College of engineering.2023
- One day workshop on “Helping students Developing their code writing skills with parsons problems” at
- Three Day’s Hands-on Faculty Training Program on “Sensing, Automation & IoT” at BNMIT
- One day workshop on IoT Node MCU at BNMIT.
- One day workshop on overview of Intellectual Property organized by CMR Institute of Technology CMRIT I&E Cell & SC/ST Cell- 27/02/2020
- One day workshop on Internet of Things using Block chain organized by CMR Institute of Technology in the year of 2020
- Two days workshop on Internet of Things using Raspberry Pi and Thingworx organized by CMR Institute of Technology, during 23.09.2019- 24.09.2019.
- Summit on Cyber Security conducted by UNICOM in Chancery Pavilon, Bangalore on 19.09.2019
- Workshop on Indian Design Patent Law and Drafting organized by CMR Institute of Technology on 30.08.2019.
- IBM Seminar on Open POWER and AI on 12.04.2019.
- Two days workshop on Internet of Things organized by CMR Institute of Technology, during 21.02.2019- 22.02.2019
- Three days workshop on Digital Image Processing using MATLAB, organized by CMR Institute of Technology on 13.02.2019
- Webinar on Make Learning Visible in Your Classroom on 24.01.2019
- One day workshop on Red hat Forum at Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Significance of IPR and Innovations with special focus on prior art search for engineering, CMRIT, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Design Patent workshop, CMRIT, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Automated operations across a unified hybrid cloud, CMRIT, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Financial Literacy Workshop, CMRIT, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Reimagine Cloud for better business outcomes, CMRIT, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Python, Infosys campus, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on New computer architecture, IISC , Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Plagiarism, VTU, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on Network simulator – 2 at CMRIT College, Bangalore
|Delivered a workshop on “Blockchain Applications” at Vivekantha Institute of Technology , 2023|
|Delivered a workshop on “Internet of Things – Arduino and Raspberry Pi” at Cambridge Institute of Technology , 2022|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Security aspects in Financial transactions using Blockchain Technology” at CMRIT, 2022|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Design Thinking, Critical Thinking & Innovation Design” at SRM University, 2022|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Thinking & Innovation Design” at Dayanandasagar,2022|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “IoT with Blockchain” in Nagarjuna College, Bangalore in the year 2020.|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Blockchain Applications “in Shakthi college of Engineering.|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Industrial – IOT applications “at Bharath College of Engineering, Chennai.|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Intellectual Property” at Loyola College of Engineering, Chennai.|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on “Applications of Industrial -IOT- STTP “(6 days) at CMRIT|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on” IoT security applications IEEE – FDP” at CMRIT.|
|Delivered a Guest Lecturer on” Industry-based Blockchain Applications” at Nagarjuna college.|
|Handled one-month Hands-on Training on “File Systems” for final year students at CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore from July-August 2019.|
|Handled a two-day workshop on “Google App Development” for ISE and CSE faculty members conducted by CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 2015|
|Handled a one-day hands-on training program on “NS2 simulator workshop” for ISE and CSE faculty members conducted by CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 2014|
Membership and Professional Bodies
- Life time Member in Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE),
- Life time Member in Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA)
File Structures, Data mining and Data warehousing, Information Management System, Software Testing, Multimedia, Programming interface, User Interface Design, Block chain technology, Mobile Applications Development.
Instruments Handled/Software’s handled
- ETL ,SQLLite,M S Access
- Netbeans, Eclipse
- Jupyter Notebook
- Android studio
- NS 2,NCTUNS
- Visual Studio 0
- Bot design
Research and Interest
- Block chain
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Machine learning
- Data mining and Data warehousing
- Mobile Applications Development
- S.Geetha, Generation of Automatic Abnormality Alert Report from Chest Images Report based on Artificial Intelligence System, Soft computing Journal.2023(Communicated)
- P. Chinnasamy,a P. Siva Padmini, S. Geetha, N. Kumareshan, Prediction of Liver Diseases at Earliest Using Machine Learning Algorithms, Frontiers Journal,2023. (Accepted).
- S.Geetha, Apkesha Gowda, A Review on Predicts Emission of Greenhouse Gases Using ML, International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation, Volume 7 ,Issue 6, June-2022.
- S.Geetha, Analysing and Forecasting of COVID-19 Situation Using FP Prophet Model Algorithms ,Principles and Methods of Explainable Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare , DOI : 10.4018/978-1-6684-3791-9
- S.Geetha, Dr. Danthuluri Sudha, Dr. N. K. Vijay Kumar ,An Energy and Performance Balancing Algorithm Based on Adaptive Cloud Resource Re Configurability, , VOL. 1 NO. 43 (2022)
- S.Geetha, Hakeem Faizan, Sketch2Code: HTML code generation from sketch, International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation.
- S.Geetha ,Analysis of Efficient Net CNN model on luna16 extracted lung nodule patches, International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation .
- S. Geetha, Preety, ”Towards Improved Detection of Intrusions with Constraint-Based Clustering, International Journal of Computer Networks and Applications”, 2021,Jan 8; 8(1):28-43.
- S.Geetha, Deepalakshmi, “Proactive Routing Mechanism for Removing Far Sensor in IoT using A Design of B * Index”, International Journal of Sensors, Wireless communications, and Control, DOI:10.2174/2210327911999210111231213
- S.Geetha, Praba, “Emotion Detection Using Convolution Neural Network, Expert System and Deep Learning Approach”, BBRC., 2020,13(13):235-241
- S.Geetha, Chinnasamy, “Secure Smart Green House Farming using Blockchain Technology”, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT).2021:12(6): 2858-2865
- S.Geetha, A.Rosline Mary, Deepa, “Building Blockchain for Women Safety with a Learning of Social Networking using IoT”, Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. 2021:32(2): 858-865
- S.Geetha, Shilpa, “Patient Monitoring System with Miniaturization of Sensors”, IJEAT Journal, DOI: 10.35940/ijeat.A1111.1291S419
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi,” Rapid Retrieval of Secured Data from the Sensor Cloud using a Relative Record Index and Energy Management of Sensors”, 2020:7(1): 3-14
- S. Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “Enhanced Energy in Sensors by Avoiding Voids and Saving Sensitive Data on Cloud Using B+ Tree Index with Retrieval of Query Predicates”, Mobile Networks and Applications, 2019:24(1):234-247.
- S.Geetha and Tenzin, “A Secure User Mutual Authentication of Sensed Data and Storing in Cloud”, IJOER Journal, KY publications. 2016:8(6): 234-247
- S.Geetha and Visvaja,” Data-Collection using Clustering Approach in Wireless Sensor Network Design based on Heuristic Algorithms”, AJER Journal. Doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1568301
- S.Geetha and Kathimathi, “A Survey of the Applications Related with Cluster Analysis, International Journal of Computer Information Systems”, 2014:8(1):98-104.
- S.Geetha, Sheshadri, R.M., Chopra, Y.A., “Knowledge Engineering-Based Analysis of Convolutional Neural Network Architectures Performance on Luna16 and GAN Generated Pulmonary Nodule Clipped Patches to Diagnose”, International Conference by Springer, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 2023, 587, pp. 449–461.
- S. Geetha, Pretty Diana, Priya S, Performance Estimation of Real Estate Business Price Using the Regression Analysis of Machine Learning, International Conference on Intelligent and Innovative Technologies in Computing, Electrical and Electronics (IITCEE) IEEE 2023.
- S. Geetha ,Teena ,Chayadevi ML , Kavitha Jayaram, Block Chain Based File Tracking and Management System for Pension Applications, International Conference on Intelligent and Innovative Technologies in Computing, Electrical and Electronics (IITCEE) IEEE 2023.
- S.Geetha, Yusuf Mohammed Khan, Rohan Sujay, Sai Pavan Yoganand,Fraudulent URL and Credit Card Transaction Detection System Using Machine Learning, International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Communication, Computing and Intelligent Information Systems (ICAECIS-2023), (Presented).
- S.Geetha, Shreyas, Manohar, Aswini, Priyanka, Animated Algorithm Visualizer for Graph and Recursive Programs, International conference on Internet of Things 2023, (Accepted).
- S.Geetha, Shilpa, Sheetal, “Managing Crop for Indian Farming using IoT”, IEEE Scopus Indexed International Conference on Kalasalingam University. DOI: 10.1109/INCCES47820.2019.9167699
- S.Geetha, Nanda, Joshua, “Early Recognition of Herb Sickness using SVM”, ICBDCC, IEEE Scopus Indexed International Conference on Karunya, Tamilnadu , DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-5285-4_54
- S.Geetha, Joshua, “An authenticated E-voting System using Biometrics and Blockchain”, ICBDCC IEEE Scopus Indexed International Conference on Karunya, Tamilnadu. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-5285-4_53
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “Proactive Mechanism of Replacing Void Sensor and Managing Cluster heads”, IEEE Scopus Indexed International Conference on Kalasalingam University. DOI: 10.1109/INCOS45849.2019.8951391.
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “A Pioneering Approach for Boundary Relay Void Sensor Replacement Using Dynamic Sensor Mobile Node”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT). DOI: 10.1109/ICEECCOT.2016.7955232
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “Dynamic Election of Cluster Head Sensor and Proactive Mechanism of Eliminating Sensor”, IEEE Scopus Indexed International Advance Computing Conference (IACC). DOI: 10.1109/IADCC.2015.7154697
- S.Geetha, “Energy Conservation and Enhancement Lifetime of the Inharmonious Wireless Sensor Domains by Using Data Search Algorithm with Cluster Analysis”, International Conference at AMC, pg-196, Bangalore, 2012.
- S.Geetha,”Decision making based on reputation information within computer networks”, International Conference at RNSIT, Bangalore. Vol.3, pg-473, December 30-31, 2011.
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “A Comprehensive Study on Voids: How to Tackle Void Sensor Towards Energy Saving”, Christ University, CSI Sponsored National conference.
- S.Geetha, “An Enhanced Security Levels at the Boundary of Wireless Sensor Network by Addressing the Voids”, KLU, National conference.
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “Energy Management In A Wireless Sensor Network Based On Cluster Head Selection”, National Conference, City College of Engineering.
- S.Geetha and P. Deepalakshmi, “Impacts of Cluster analysis Correlated with the Applications on Wireless Sensor Networks”, National Conference at CMRIT, 2014.
- S.Geetha, “Open platform WSN providing energy for Bluetooth enabled agitate objects based on the data mining techniques”, National Conference at CSI Institute of Technology, Ooty.pg-1, Mar 15, 2013.
- S.Geetha,” Intrusion detection based on genetic clustering algorithm”, National Conference at MVJ, Bangalore.pg-10 Nov.9, 2012.
- S.Geetha, “Monitoring Online Tests through Data Visualization, National Conference at Cambridge Institute of Technology”, Pg-54, Bangalore. 2011.
- S.Geetha,”Defect mining &predicting correction effort in software”, National conference at Nagarjuna Engineering College, Pg-13, Bangalore,2009.
- S.Geetha,”Prediction software for defects in data mining”, National Conference at B.S.Abdur Rahman University, Pg-10, Chennai,2009.
- S.Geetha, “Dual h o m i n g b a s e d Scalable partial Multicasting”,National Conference on Recent Advancements in computing at SRM University on 30 &31 Oct 2008
Throw ball player
Interested to hear songs
Any other things
Role Play performance Artist, Natural Lover