Dr. Santhosh Reddy
Designation: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Machine Learning
Date of Joining BNMIT: 16/09/2021
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct): Regular
E-mail Id: email@example.com
No. of years of Experience: 3.5 Years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|Ph.D||Presidency University, Bangalore||February 2023||–|
|M.Tech||SDMCET, Dharwad||Aug 2017||72%|
|B.E||BITM, Ballari||Jul 2015||73%|
|1||Associate Professor||BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India||30/03/2023 – Till Date|
|2||Assistant Professor||BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India||16/09/2021 – 29/03/2023|
|3||Assistant Professor||Sai Vidya Institute of Technology||Jul 2019 – Sep 2021|
|4||Assistant Professor||Presidency University||Jul 2018 – Jun 2019|
Awards and Achievements
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- C# & .Net Framework Application Development
- Web Technology
- C Programming
- Unix Programming
- Machine Learning – Health Sector
- An efficient classification algorithms for lung cancer prediction using big data Analytics(Scopus Indexed Volume 11 Issue 7 July 2020).
- The study on lung cancer prediction using data mining techniques towards HDFS(Scopus Indexed Volume 11 Issue 7 July 2020).
- Presented and published a paper titled “A Survey on prediction of survival time on Pancreatic Cancer using machine learning paradigms towards Big data Analytics” in International Conference on Emerging Trends In Science & Technology For Engineering Systems on 19th July 2020 at SJCIT Bengaluru (Scopus Indexed Volume 7 Issue 8 2020).
- Presented a paper titled “Distributed File System on Medical data using Machine Learning Techniques for Health Care Surveillance” in International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Information & Control System on 03rd July 20201 at Care College of Engineering(Springer).
- Presented a paper titled “An Efficient Novel Approach for Detective of Recolored Image Using Deep Learning for Identifying the Original Images in Public Surveillance” in International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Information & Control System on 03rd July 20201 at Care College of Engineering(Springer).
- Presented and published a paper in IJERT titled “An Energy Efficient and Robust Asymmetric key chain Protocol for Key Management in HSN’s” in National Conference on Electronics, Signal and Communication was held on 29th May 2017 at GSSSIT, Mysore (ISSN: 2278-0181).
- P Mansoor, Y Nuzhat Afreen, Santhosh Reddy P, “Advance Machine Learning” LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-620-4-20850-3, 2021.